cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Lise Watier?9678EB89-CA31-4791-90A8-74AAFABC1650.png

@bakeamuffin  I saw this image while scrolling through BIC, and I just wanted my friends in CA to know the size of these lipsticks.  They are only about one inch tall.  They are cute, but really tiny.  

I love the look of that Perversion set, thanks for sharing @veronika23

@veronika23

Thank you!!! I was looking for these at the event yesterday and the Too Faced Rep had no idea what I was talking about. 

@GG84 Wow. Frustrating! I’ve been put in situations in certain jobs where the media found out about changes before we did, and that was just so awesome! 🤪

OMG the actual Too Faced rep didn't know!?!?! Wow! That's pretty bad! 😄 😄 😄 @GG84

You're welcome 🙂

I see the Gingerbread palette and the girl lipstick but says out of stock.  Did it go live and sell out that fast? 😩

@SherBear709, The girl lipstick is showing in stock.

@SherBear709, The girl lipstick is showing in stock.

@SherBear709, sorry misread your post 🙂

@SherBear709, sorry misread your post 🙂

@SherBear709, the gingerbread palette is showing back in...

@SherBear709, the gingerbread palette is showing back in stock now. I don't see the lip set.

Do you know if the gingerbread palette or the liquid lipstick set was ever in stock?  I stayed up thinking it would go live at 12am pst today since it did on the Ulta site but it didn't.  Then I woke up around 6:30am my time and they were up and said out of stock.  They are in stock on the US website though. @veronika23

I called a customer service rep and they said that it did go live and completely sold out (!)... They suggested signing up for email alerts and/or wait for stock in-store..

@ournursie I have noticed that some times when a new product page is up, and it is listed as OOS (rather than coming soon), that Sephora CS assumes it was in stock and then went OOS without actually being able to confirm that it was, in fact, in stock at one point. (I've particularly noticed this with the Canadian site and how often product pages for us show up as OOS before they are released.) 

I'd likely take the CS response with a grain of salt, but it would be a good idea to sign up for email alerts/check in stores, too. 

Good to know! Hoping that when it either finally goes live or comes back in stock that I'm able to snag one.

I don't know for sure @sydtomato... but it was OOS when I checked everything. I think it's the typical Canadian site thing that we have to wait while the US has it available. Like the products are loaded onto the site but hasn't arrived at the warehouses here... So we wait... Plus I doubt that all the OOS items would have sold out this fast.

@SherBear709  noticed you were wondering this too.

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ugh the endless Canadian struggle..

Ahh, I figured.  I was just curious cause when I checked it could have only been up for max 4 hours so I was surprised it sold out already but I also know they are super popular items.  I will (im)patiently wait for them to go live lol, thanks @veronika23!

3,649 Replies
testing