cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@fatimamummy

I paid for full price when it first came out, and I'm happy with it and use it everyday ever since.  I personally like the BB simmer brick.  A full size 0.4 oz cost 54. This trio is 3*0.34oz with a sales price 59.   Even the original price 79, it is still a good value of $.

If you like a subtle glow and not too much glitter, then you will like it.  If you're looking for something very pigmented or something into your face, then this is not what you will like.

@SalBing any idea if it's similar to the Dior Amber Diamonds at all? I just ordered these because the sale was too good to pass up but I do have the dior shimmer brick so now I'm wondering if it will be too similar. Thoughts?

@Ikon sorry, I do not have the Dior shimmer brick so I won't be able to compare. 

Sounds very much like what I prefer in my highlighters, Subtle glow is all I want @SalBing !

OMG OMG the Nude skincare whole range came back to the sale page!!!! Quick, everyone! Bought 4 tubes of cleansing jelly!!!

I have never used nude...is it good?  lol cleansing jelly must be?

Not new but I just snagged the Jem palette in the sale section (FINALLY)

Ladies I can assure you this is not empty. I have seen this in my local Sephora and given it a good poke! It looks clear/empty in pics and feels like jelly (firm). 

It is not not an empty pan. If I can access beauty forum on my computer I will upload the pic I took of it

Non empty, just clear and silver underneath for the pan

Thank you for sharing @patronbleu That is exactly what I thought it would be. A clear gel/cream showing the silver pan underneath.

Haha, it's silver, not empty. But certainly looks that way!

nah i'm pretty sure it's empty, you can tell from this angle: http://www.sephora.com/productimages/product/p415195-av-01-Lhero.jpg

Maybe that is some transparent gel type product to get the glossy look, that's why the pan looks like it is empty?

I'm pretty sure the photo on Sephora is wrong and it's missing a pan, like Maddyz said. 

Heres another photo from The Loop: 

IMG_1214.JPG

Ya it has name though unless they are calling empty pan 'lunar glaze', which would be very unusual.

It isn't supposed to be empty, but the Sephora product image does appear to have an empty pan - I think that's why it appears to have those grid marks whereas the Loop photo doesn't have any marks.

43F2D333-EAF3-4760-B8B3-3B9F2469A4CC.pngA few new items on site. I don't understand the pricing for the Laura Mercier Lipstick Vault. 

Sale section has been updated. Including some very old KVD items....

3,649 Replies
testing