Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Darn the price still hasn't gone down Smiley Sad why does it take so long for us Canadians! 

I've been checking too. This palette gets such mixed reviews so it gets confusing on whether I even want it if it goes on sale. Yet I do keep checking that price to see if it went down for Canadians!

@jesscheems I agree with you! I can't decide if I actually want it or just because the price is so good.

I feel like it would make a killer gift if I choose not to use it myself! 

True! Good gift idea for sure👍🏽

Was just coming here to post that!! Really hope it goes down for Canada.  Took about a week and a half for it to hit the sale page after he did for the US 

@veronika23

looks like only the US site price went down to 25.  Canadian still shows as 47.  Probably a few more days of delay

I just bought it for $47... I'm wondering if I should return it and re-order it on sale price (when the price goes down?). Or do they do price adjustments online??

I don't think they do price adjustment.

Swatches of some other comparable highlighters for jeannie: 

top to bottom

Becca Pearl - very shimmery with a strong white base

Burberry Lace in White - also shimmery with a sheerer base

Chanel Pearles et Fantasies - mixed shades so there's more pink, less shimmer

dior Glowing Pink - more punk, fine shimmer 

Tom Ford Moodlight - more yellow, fine shimmer 

image.jpeg

Thank you for the time you took to do this!

I guess I like the Burberry, but the cost is so much more than the Becca.  They are both so nice though!!

They are both nice! I love all of the above highlighters and use them all. Forgot to swatch my KA ones though.

Burberry + Becca are the most frosted/shimmery. They're also the lightest and most white. Texture is similar (a nice, fine powder). Cost is there, but I'd say I probably prefer Burberry... the Becca is noticeably white, although it blends very well. I think I just prefer the packaging and lace of the Burberry. 

I think Chanel is the most "natural" looking as it's a less noticeable sheen. 

But... you can't really go wrong with any of them Smiley Happy 

Thanks! I can't decide which colour to get!

I've been waiting for this!

Can anyone compare the Burberry White to Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Pearl? Which one is more natural looking?

Or is the Burberry more similar to Becca's Poured, in terms of texture?

Anyone know?  Smiley Happy

Temptalia has a comparison also. I ended up going with gold since I have 3 of the highlighters similar to the white Burberry :/

I have both, so I can post some comparison swatches tonight.

But the Burberry is definitely a powder, so it's closer to Pressed than Poured.

Thank you!

The Burberry powder seems so creamy, if that's possible, for a powder, which is why I was wondering.

When you have a chance, tell me if you prefer one over the other and is one more natural looking.  Again, thanks so much!

The Foreo Luna sets are back. Anyone have thoughts on the Luna?

I have a full size for almost 2 years now.

i can tell you that I cannot live without it.  It looks like gimmick to me at first.  But not so after I tried it.  I used to use the Olay one before, but found it too hash.  so I was debuting either getting the clarisonic or the Luna.  I have sensitive skin, and I was concerning the clarisonic might end up too harsh on me too, and since the Luna does not required to change brush head, I went for the Luna.  My skin felt very soft every time after cleansing.  I know some people do not like it, but I absolutely love it.  My Luna broke down a few months back, since it is still under warranty, I got a free replacement within a week.  Only that I have to pay for shipping the old unit back and pay for custom (I live in Canada ). While I was waiting for my new Luna, I used my old Olay, and it broke me out within a day.  If it broke again and not cover under warranty, will I buy a new one? Absolutely.

Cool thank you! I know lots of people like it and lots don't. I guess it's whatever works for your skin and I'm happy to know it works for you! I did hear about it breaking down for someone a few times which sucks but I guess if you are willing to go the extra mile and it works for your skin, then it's great! My olay brush works great for me now..and someday when it doesn't perhaps I will look into this..or by then they'll come out with something else new haha..there's always something new ..I live in Canada as well..sucks you had to pay customs =/ 

There are too many mixed reviews..I would have bought the mini but wont the full size..I hope the mini comes back!

3,505 Replies