cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Too Faced x KVD collection is up (coming soon)

http://www.sephora.com/too-faced-x-kat-von-d?products=all

2 more VIB + VIB Rouge Early access.unnamed.jpgunnamed-1.jpg

VIB + VIB Rouge Early access.unnamed-2.jpg

Sale section updated again with some Bobbi Brown, MJ, Lancome! Go check it out!!!

Wow with the bobbi brown shimmer brick trio- who knew I could have just waited it out?! I would have only saved a couple dollars though so thank goodness I don't have to kick myself over this. But how annoying to purchase something at full price and see that the price has gone drastically down. 

Oh man, same here girl. I got it at the sale so it's only a $4 difference between what I paid and the sale price. But i'll be sad if it's still available at the sale on sale. 

Hey Jess, sounds like you have BB brick trio. It is in my basket and I am indecisive to buy it or not. What are your thought about it? @jesscheems

@fatimamummy I do have it. I have only used the gold shade in it. I really liked it! The powders are soft and super pigmented. I didn't detect any glitter upon swatching at all. I would get it- unless off course it's going to be around during the sale on sale 😄 I have swatches on my insta- I sent you the post. Not the best pic but you'll get an idea. I think I posted on BT too awhile ago but can't remember. 

@jesscheems Now as you mention there aren't many days left when sale on sale starts. I'all keep an eye on it and see if the quantity goes below 5, I may buy it otherwise I'll wait for sale on sale 😉

@jesscheems the brick trio and the pink glow, which one would you prefer , if you don't mind sharing your thoughts? 🙂

@Babypeachist I haven't really used my pink glow yet /.\ sorry!! -_-

@jesscheems no worries! That's the problem of having too much makeup:) I have quite a few items new in box still and I am not ashamed!

@Babypeachist Same here! I feel bad for leaving my babies in their boxes 😄 lol I'll get to them in the new year 😉

@Babypeachist

I prefer the trio than the pink glow just because it is more convenient as it has all the face power that you need.

but if I want to go for a more intense highlight, than I will pick the pink glow.

@SalBing Thank you very much for the swatch and the suggestion! I think I am just looking for excuses to get the trio. It's a bit subtle for what I am looking for, but the price though, so tempting! 

Do you have a swatch of the pink glow? 😄

@patronbleu Pink glow is the top oneIMG_3439.JPG

Thank for swatches @SalBing these are all so pretty. Yes I am going to get it, just waiting to see if it lasts till SOS.

Aw, thanks girl 🙂 That's a gorgeous color, especially on your skin tone!! I might just need to pick that up. 

3,649 Replies
testing