Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@lachaton Thanks for all the info. I will look this up for sure Smiley Happy

I got the Balmoral but I had my eye on josephine and asked my SA to tell me about the smell etc. He said Balmoral is also their best seller - it's earthy green kind of scent so I liked it too.

I will update you on Nest. I got JM blackberry and Bay which I love as a Cologne etc but I find it too mild takes couple of hours to smell anything at all though I burn it in a small room.I m thinking to get diptyque le Madeline this weekend let's see Smiley Happy

As always thanks for all the links @lachaton! Smiley Happy

OMG what? That's such a good deal!! Am I tripping or all those really full size?? =/

OMG I love bite lipsticks. I bought the Nude set even though I already have Fig. 3 Fullsize for that price is amazing! Did you end up picking any up?

They are full size and surprisingly still available on Canadian site.

@fatimamummy Wow I totally cannot believe the deal and already bought a whole bunch of makeup....but I feel like if I don't get in on this I'm going to miss out =( I don't have any Bite either....what are your thoughts and feelings? lol

I have already ordered both sets 😉 I have many bite lipsticks and really love them but among these two sets, I own only Mulberry. It is an unbelievable deal so I jumped on it. I am sure I'll find a taker for Mulberry.

Wow that is a really good deal then!! How do you like the formula @fatimamummy....

....also, on another note, do you know if shipping is back to Canada Post now or still UPS access points?

@jesscheemsShipping is back to CP thankfully! I like the formula of these lipstick in general. I love the light Colors in this formula but for dark Colors, I prefer Bite high pigment pencils and matte crayons( minus fragrance in these crayons)Dark Colors work in this formula if I do multiple layers with blotting otherwise they fade fast on my lips and transfer on every thing.

@fatimamummy Thank goodness!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts =). With my skintone the nudes will perhaps be too nude. Not sure. I'm going to checkout some swatches! Too bad the dark colours transfer easily but boy is that ever a good deal! Thanks again <3

Oh girl you got me!! I was scared when I saw my email LOL...

This isn't new but does anyone know if the Gwen collection is going to be on sale on the Canadian site?!

I heard they had the Gwen Stefani things on sale at Ulta in the US so I'm guessing they might have wanted to do some kinda price match. So since we don't have Ulta we might never have the Gwen items on sale.

It could possibly be brand decision because Gwen Products are still on full price at Urban Decay's Canadian website.

Last time I found they 'secretly' had the Vice palette on and didn't advertise it. So the main page had the regular price but when you would click, the sale price would show up. So I checked all the Gwen items but no such luck this time! They need to make a 'sales' tab for us too on the .ca side. I mean not like the Sephora 'sale' page is of any use anymore, but maybe UD could up their game and give Canadians a proper sale for a change?! Smiley Very Happy

And, this is the reply from Facebook team

Hi Sally,

We apologize we do not have any information if/when the Gwen Stefani items will be on sale on our Canadian website, at this time. Please check back on our site as we add items to our sale section frequently. Thank you!

Regards,

Danee
Sephora Facebook Team

Lol at "we add items to our sale section frequently." Have they seen the sale section for Canada?! I stopped checking it months ago since it was always the same 20 items hanging on from a year ago...

Frequently to them is a relative term Smiley Very Happy

i stopped looking at the sale section because it's too depressing!

I asked through Twitter and get the following reply

Sorry, please stay tuned and keep checking back on the website!

Don't know what's that mean.....

3,487 Replies