cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: i did see this one in sephora sherway garden toronto Sat...

@GG84 Toronto eaton centre had some last week I believe I saw! Big display when you walk in on the right across from the ABH stuff. I’ll be at EC tomorrow (scary, I know😂). I’ll check if they have and get back to you!

@cianni My bestie lives near Sherway and is on her way to grab one for her and me! But thanks! ❤

@GG84 glad you could grab one!! 💕

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@GG84, that happened to me 3 times today and I checked back and that item keeps saying it’s in stock. I do believe that message means, it’s permanently OOS! I know, it sucks. Really good items added to the sale section today though, but they sell out like hotcakes. 🙂

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@GG84 I'd try looking at it on the desktop site but usually when that happens it means the product has permanently sold out. 

@Mochapj My heart 💔😭 I never use desktop, I'll check. Thanks. 

Stila Shade Mystère Liquid Eyeshadow is up but not available yet.

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/shade-mystere-liquid-eyeshadow-P439085?skuId=2171379

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Sorry if I missed this, but is Chanel beauty coming to Sephora?! I noticed it in the brand list while using the foundation match tool, products are greyed out, so maybe not for Canada..I'm hoping though.

@Anewxa You may find drugstore brands like cover girl and Maybelline also listed there so I highly doubt these brands are coming to Sephora. I think maybe they are thinking to make color iq more of a universal tool in future including non Sephora brands as well.

New Huda lipsticks - coming soon

https://www.sephora.com/product/power-bullet-metallic-lipstick-P439651

HUDA BEAUTY - Power Bullet Metallic Lipstick

I feel like I’ve seen talk about the GLOW RECIPE - Avocado Melt Sleeping Maskaround, but got notification via the app that it was available today. Also the Sephora Stands brush and lipstick, although there are reviews from last year on the product page so I don’t know if these are actually “new” items. Also, saw this multiplier notification on the app for fragrance (3x the points), but I didn’t get any emails or anything about it so unsure if it’s a glitch? 952708F5-18BB-4808-BE2A-765A65E872B3.png

DE852850-F749-4E86-9BF5-A42AA65A84C3.png

1B14CC26-2C6D-469F-9275-4C6E66D67F75.png

E119131C-B461-4169-ABFE-A88C114A3430.png

Wow! Maybe Santa will bring me one of these? I've been good this year! 

More items added to the sale section including ABH glow kits, Bite holiday set, MUFE holiday sets, Tarte, Urban Decay....

3,649 Replies
testing