cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

pretty sure the Too Faced peach also restocked on the first day of the sale... yeah I just.... yeah... I was also told that a supervisor would call me back yesterday... never did. No surprise. They never do!

Yah i never got that supervisor call from an issue last yr..lol

Wish Sephora could do the classy thing and honor us Canadians the discount when these do go live. 

If only!! I wonder if it would make a difference if we make a thread about this and all of us complain there..

Sorry if it was posted... part of the summer collection. Missing the other quint

http://www.sephora.com/5-colour-eyeshadow-polka-dots-P407917?skuId=1812023&icid2=brand%20content_bra...

The kat von d liquid lipstick duo is available now. I also see the benefit tints to tease set and a similar set with their highlighters (sunbeam, shybeam and highbeam).

The Kat Von D Innerstellar Eye & Lip Set is Live!

http://www.sephora.com/innerstellar-eye-lip-set-P408316?skuId=1819903

I've had my eye on the Interstellar palette for ages and I love the idea of this set (who doesn't love getting lipsticks and a palette?) but I do not want these lip colours. I am just never going to be rockin' purple lips. I wish they'd included more popular shades, like Lolita or Lovecraft.

Oh well...I own enough palettes as it is. 

Same here, but I am glad for that. I have spent way too much in this sale already.

I feel the same way.

I got this email today for anyone in Vancouver

vib event.png

The Peter Thomas Roth Pro 3% Retinoid Plus is finally available in Canada!!

PTR.jpg

I've been using the PTR retinol fusion PM for a while and just got a new bottle, so I supposed I won't be trying this any time soon, but I had certainly been waiting for it to be available in Canada. 😛

Two of my yesterday's orders arrived today! That is some speed shipping 😃

Me too! 🙂

I got my order too..it showed picked up at 11pm by CP so I didnt bother checking thinking I will see it monday..I opened my door and it had been sitting there since 9am.

I guess ninjas delivered my pkg 

😃

I got my sale order today too!

I got a few orders cancelled in past when only one product was OOS. I learned a lesson and ordered the online only stuff in separate orders. 

Holy Cow thats fast!!! I was impressed that my order I placed on Saturday arrived today, its really sad when someone gets excited over getting a package 6 days after ordering it (when comparing our shipping to the US).

3,649 Replies
testing