Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Awwww, the only thing I'm interested in in this set is the LM caviar stick.   

Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Quad is live and all shades are stocked!

NEW

KAT VON D
Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad
C$34.00
exclusive
[ 3 more colors ]

I haven't checked out how much product is in each palette but this is so much more expensive than her regular sized palettes.  Hopefully she's not phasing those out :/

On her twitter page she said she is phasing out one of the palettes, I believe she said the monarch.

I am so excited for the highlighting palette

That highlighting palette though.....

nothing shows up for the first 3...

I  think they must've put them up in error, because now all the brand pages are gone completely Smiley Happy

I googled all 3 of the brands and they all look like that sort of as seen on tv type items Smiley Frustrated

the nars velvet skin tint shows up as not available for Canadians Smiley Sad I was excited to try that one out...

It might appear on Canadian site eventually. If not, I think Bay and/or Murale may carry it. 

ABH Liquid Lipsticks are on the site now!! It looks like they are all sold out but maybe (hopefully) just aren't live yet.

My local stores are showing stock available!! Hoping to pop in and check tomorrow.

I believe they just aren't live yet.

Would Sephora in-store process a return today? None of the locations are answering their phones.. I know it's not boxing day yet but I thought you never know lol

I would think they would. I actually made an exchange last Boxing Day (I got a cleansing brush and it was a faulty unit) and had no problems Smiley Happy so I can imagine they might still process a return or exchange today, but I can't make any guarantees

Yes they did! They even told me on the phone that they will do returns/exchanges on boxing day as well ..that's pretty good because other retail stores etc usually just say no to any such transaction on boxing day and usually encourage you to come in January!

Bare Minerals Double trouble $18.40 (Not sure what is with the strange prices)

http://www.sephora.com/double-trouble-P405001?skuId=1614395

3,500 Replies