cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

These are so pretty!

Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@kavi826  Thanks! Exciting!

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ohhhhh that star dipped face palette is stunning 😍 I am falling so hard rn 🙈🙈🙈 @SalBing 

Thanks! Wonder why they don't have the highlighters in the round compact... @SalBing 

@veronika23  I have noticed that Mac single highlighter always launch a bit later than the rest.  Hopefully, it will come up soon

Oh... that's interesting. Thanks for the tip! I haven't been paying much attention this year... Thanks 🙂  @SalBing 

I love lip sets and I saw quite a few pop up yesterday! I’m most excited for the JOUER COSMETICS - Exquisite Jewels Best of Lips Collection and BAREMINERALS - A Little Lip – 6pc Mini Gen Nude Matte & Shine Lip Set if you couldn’t already tell from me hearting them 😛🙈

1E24250D-86AD-4F5C-9683-4DB58895F423.jpeg

A11F20DD-4DD9-46CC-8FC7-116E48FC0017.jpeg

8FC1DCF3-9AD1-44FD-A653-CE091062250D.jpeg

A2870D7A-1831-43FB-8E6D-6C4E081D4542.jpeg

9E398FDD-73AE-4649-BD8D-32B6858BE170.jpeg

Hey ladies, anyone know if the rest of the MAC x Pony collection is coming to Sephora Canada? I've been checking every so often and so far I've only seen the Lip Mousse & Fix+ on the site @Mochapj @veronika23 @KatieBT @TeamBIC 

@Guessgal everything were there at day 1 except the highlighter.  I was only interested with the highlighter so I checked pretty much everyday.  The eyeshadow palette was gone the quickest.  They did finally have the highlighters, but was only there in a few days.

Omg really?!? Nooooo 😫 I always browsed the “just arrived” section and never saw it there... I had to search Pony Park in the search bar for the 2 items I mentioned above to even show up... I guess that may be why I missed it. Thanks so much for letting me know!!! @SalBing 💗💗 Now I can finally stop stalking the site haha

btw, did you end up picking up the highlighter?

@Guessgal I did got Sky’s the limit (pale gold one).  While thinking whether I should get the other one, it went oos and never came back

Thanks for the info @SalBing! I don't check the MAC page enough to know when stuff is in or not... like I don't even know if the xmas highlighters made it and sold out already...

@Guessgalif you go to MAC's Canadian website at the bottom there's a 1-800 number. Call it and follow prompts to get the Canadian ordering. I think it's number 6 to get to the right people. Ask them if they still have the highlighter. Phone ordering has different stock from online. So you might be able to find it. 🙂

Oooo I had no idea phone orders have different stock!!! (I also don’t shop much at MAC so maybe that’s why haha) Thanks so much for the tip @veronika23 🤗🥰💗I will try it out!!

@Guessgal  yeah they do. 🙂 I think most people don't know so no worries. I hope you are successful in finding what you are looking for! Good luck!

That’s a pretty huge mini palette 😆

@fatimamimmy, I saw the palette on Ulta website and thoug...

@fatimamimmy, I saw the palette on Ulta website and thought the same thing 🤔

GUYS GUYS GUYS the new fenty holiday sets are out online ^^!!!! 

*edit: couldn’t link to any products // linked but couldn’t post*- there are 3 items- one gloss set, one gloss and highlighter set, and one single mini liquid lip

Frick I want everything// I wanted the hourglass items but something about fenty calls to me — someone save my wallet 

testing