Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@veronika23  I have noticed that Mac single highlighter always launch a bit later than the rest.  Hopefully, it will come up soon

Oh... that's interesting. Thanks for the tip! I haven't been paying much attention this year... Thanks Smiley Happy  @SalBing 

I love lip sets and I saw quite a few pop up yesterday! I’m most excited for the JOUER COSMETICS - Exquisite Jewels Best of Lips Collection and BAREMINERALS - A Little Lip – 6pc Mini Gen Nude Matte & Shine Lip Set if you couldn’t already tell from me hearting them 😛🙈

1E24250D-86AD-4F5C-9683-4DB58895F423.jpeg

A11F20DD-4DD9-46CC-8FC7-116E48FC0017.jpeg

8FC1DCF3-9AD1-44FD-A653-CE091062250D.jpeg

A2870D7A-1831-43FB-8E6D-6C4E081D4542.jpeg

9E398FDD-73AE-4649-BD8D-32B6858BE170.jpeg

Hey ladies, anyone know if the rest of the MAC x Pony collection is coming to Sephora Canada? I've been checking every so often and so far I've only seen the Lip Mousse & Fix+ on the site @Mochapj @veronika23 @KatieBT @TeamBIC 

@Guessgal everything were there at day 1 except the highlighter.  I was only interested with the highlighter so I checked pretty much everyday.  The eyeshadow palette was gone the quickest.  They did finally have the highlighters, but was only there in a few days.

Omg really?!? Nooooo 😫 I always browsed the “just arrived” section and never saw it there... I had to search Pony Park in the search bar for the 2 items I mentioned above to even show up... I guess that may be why I missed it. Thanks so much for letting me know!!! @SalBing 💗💗 Now I can finally stop stalking the site haha

btw, did you end up picking up the highlighter?

@Guessgal I did got Sky’s the limit (pale gold one).  While thinking whether I should get the other one, it went oos and never came back

Thanks for the info @SalBing! I don't check the MAC page enough to know when stuff is in or not... like I don't even know if the xmas highlighters made it and sold out already...

@Guessgalif you go to MAC's Canadian website at the bottom there's a 1-800 number. Call it and follow prompts to get the Canadian ordering. I think it's number 6 to get to the right people. Ask them if they still have the highlighter. Phone ordering has different stock from online. So you might be able to find it. Smiley Happy

Oooo I had no idea phone orders have different stock!!! (I also don’t shop much at MAC so maybe that’s why haha) Thanks so much for the tip @veronika23 🤗🥰💗I will try it out!!

@Guessgal  yeah they do. Smiley Happy I think most people don't know so no worries. I hope you are successful in finding what you are looking for! Good luck!

That’s a pretty huge mini palette 😆

@fatimamimmy, I saw the palette on Ulta website and thoug...

@fatimamimmy, I saw the palette on Ulta website and thought the same thing 🤔

GUYS GUYS GUYS the new fenty holiday sets are out online ^^!!!! 

*edit: couldn’t link to any products // linked but couldn’t post*- there are 3 items- one gloss set, one gloss and highlighter set, and one single mini liquid lip

Frick I want everything// I wanted the hourglass items but something about fenty calls to me — someone save my wallet 

So the new Charlotte Tilbury holiday items are up BUT the prices are higher than the Canadian CT website...These are new products so not sure why...

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/instant-look-in-a-face-eye-palette-P451730

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/starry-eyes-to-hypnotize-eyeshadow-palette-P450071

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/filmstar-bronze-glow-contour-duo-with-brush-P452807

Anyone know if CT website purchases incurs duty or if the listed CDN price is all we will pay. I see that they included tax.

Sephora also charges more than other Canadian retailers for several brands. I was shocked to see that my favorite DevaCurl product is 8$ more at Sephora than at the Bay. 

@nche, Holt Renfrew has the same pricing for CT's holiday collection as on CT Canada's website. I don't know whay Sephora Canada is pricing some products higher than the retailers above. (Holts has a 10% discount on beauty right now.)

@KatieBT, would you look into Sephora Canada's pricing for CT's Instant Look In a Palette ($10 more), Filmstar Bronze and Glow Set, Luxury Palette of Pops (Celestial Eyes and Pillow Talk), and Advent Calendar that are priced higher than other retailers, including CT Canada? I also noticed that Sephora Canada has a higher price for CT's Glowgasm Face Palette than CT Canada's website. With the exception of the Instant Face In a Palette, it looks like there may have been a price increase on Sephora Canada's site that other retailers have not adopted.

@TraceyEB @KatieBT Just want to add that the Charlotte Tilbury palette is $85 in stores in Canada (I saw it at Yorkdale this past weekend). If Sephora wants to charge more I get it but I don't know if its right to have different prices. Also not sure how legal that is without a disclaimer. 

@nche, thanks for letting us know. It looks like an error, to me. @KatieBT