cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Tarte's new pride collection is up:

TARTE - Pride Liquid Chrome Paint Metallic Pigment

TARTE - Let it Rain-bow Eye Set

TARTE - Treasure Pot Glitter Gel in Pride

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Thanks for the update @SpaceLlama! this is a cute collection, I love that its more affordable! I wish we got the buxom boy babes collection I wanted to support that but its only on the US site

Re: RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

It is a really cute collection, @sydtomato ! Tarte has been great with releasing affordable palettes recently. I read an article saying that they were donating 25k to the Trevor project, no matter the sales on top of what Jessie is donating as her profits. Sucks to hear you can't get the Buxom collection though 😞

This looks like an awesome set! I was interested in the MJ coconut dew drops and that CT eyeshadow looks pretty too. Thanks for sharing @SpaceLlama 🙂

@Guessgal Agreed, it looks like a great set! I'm pleased to see this set include some "newer" products that aren't often included in SF.

I love those CT colour chameleon pencils. I use one almost every day! I usually use mine as a chubby eyeliner pencil, which I find adds a bit of a smoky liner look. Champagne Diamonds is nice in the inner corners and under eyes in particular!

@lachaton  Ooo good to hear you’re liking the CT pencils! I may have to pick this up and give it a shot 😉

Bite Beauty Road Trip - there's supposed to be 8 shades but we only have 6:

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/roadtrip-limited-edition-amuse-bouche-lipstick-collection-P444...

@Mochapj @sydtomato @missjeanie 

I have a bit of an update on the Bite road trip lipsticks. 

I ordered all 6 from the Sephora Canada website, and they have shipped as of this morning. 

I also tried to order San Francisco and Miami from the US site. I initially ordered to a US address, then Bite cancelled the order (apparently they can't ship to forwarding addresses). I've been trying to order again to my Canadian address, and I can't check out with the lipsticks. 

After much (useless) back and forth with Bite CS, apparently these lipsticks can't ship to Canada at all. "the ingredients could be the reason or it may be customs that stops the shipment." 

So who knows, but it looks like we're out of luck if we want Miami or SF. 

Thank you for the update @lachaton ! Bites LE launches are such a mess.  It makes no sense why they can't ship them to Canada, considering they are on the Sephora site and the ship their other lipsticks here.  LA wasn't there when I checked this morning but it was there now and I ordered 1 of 2 that were showing in stock.  LA is the only one I really wanted since I'm waiting for swatches so at least I got that, I'm considering Chicago and Atlanta as well.  

A very odd launch.  I'm only seeing 3 cities on the Canadian site now and 5 on the US.  Hopefully in the next few days it'll be sorted out.  Or it's just that limited of a launch? 

Now there are 4 shades, LA is up now and there is one left now.  I checked out so fast with it.  When I was on this morning there were 5 shades and LA wasn't there.  I don't get why they don't just put all 8 up and have a decent stock. @missjeanie 

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I can only see the Toronto shade both on the site and app, is this the case for anyone else?

@sydtomato I'm in the same boat as you are.  Maybe taking longer to have everything up?

@missjeanie  @sydtomato  One of the uS shades I ordered (Chicago) shipped overnight, so I guess we do have them in Canada

I see them on the site now, all saying “only a few left”.  But of course we don’t have the only shade I want lol, oh well. Thank you so much for updating @Mochapj

2 Replies
testing