cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@missjeanie @sydtomato  this morning when I posted, all 6 shades were up. Half of them showed the ‘only a few left’ message 

I ordered 3 shades (which have not yet shipped) but over in the bite thread @lachaton mentioned all the US city shades are listed in the US now and only Toronto is listed in Canada.

it is possible Sephora listed the US shades on our site in error and may have pulled them down. If my order ever ships, I’ll let you know.

odd... I'm only seeing NY, LA, Atlanta, Dallas, and Chicago on the US site now... Chicago and LA are calling to me! @Mochapj @sydtomato I'm gonna bet that Mochapj is right... they were probably loaded into Canada in error.  I could see them being country exclusives. Though a few more cities in both countries would be super cool!

Ya it will be sad if a Canadian company only has one shade for us.. at least give us a Vancouver.  I’m eyeing Los Angeles as well its the only one I want and I’d love to get it on sale @missjeanie 

Heck I say toss in a Montreal too @sydtomato !  I'd love to see swatches of them all!

Sounds good @Mochapj!  When I checked this morning I also only saw Toronto but it was in stock so I thought I would check tonight and still nothing.  

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/get-even-kit-P443954?icid2=products%20grid:p443954:product

Drunk Elephant Get Even set now available. Picture is false advertising though because the Canadian set does not include the Umbra Tint. It is only a 4 piece set for us, which makes little sense considering all 5 products in the full kit are available in Canada separately. The value is also only $161, not $173 as listed on the product page. 

Thanks for posting this! I was thinking of purchasing it,...

Thanks for posting this! I was thinking of purchasing it, but now that the tint may not be included I am undecided. I didn't read the full fine print before. 😔

@AnnaCassandra Thanks so much! I ended up purchasing it....

@AnnaCassandra Thanks so much! I ended up purchasing it. So excited! April 29th- Just thought I'd edit to add that I received my order and it did indeed come with the Umbra Tinte. 😊

Re: Thanks for posting this! I was thinking of purchasing it,...

I saw it in store today and it had the umbra tinte included. I'm thinking it must be a typo on the website. 

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Almost every post lately is just links that don't work. I'm using the Sephora app. There's no pictures and just words..no link to click. Is anyone else having this problem?

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Me too!

Me too!

This pop up on the Canadian side that caught be by surprise. Hope this is not a glitch https://m.sephora.com/ca/en/product/knockout-tingling-treatment-P427427?skuId=2022853?country_switch...

Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@SalBing I highly doubt that it's a mistake. The mini has been available online for a month or so 🙂

The Laneige lip balms are finally released:Screenshot_20190403_104713.jpg

LANEIGE - Glowy Lip Balm

testing