cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Looks like only 12 of the 17 Pat McGrath singles will be available at Sephora:

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/eyedols-eye-shadow-P443761?skuId=2220713&icid2=products%20grid...

@Mochapj  oh no! i was hoarding a gc for these 😞

New Sephora festival faves in finally up! IMG_4556.PNG

Not showing up anymore

New Sephora Favorites Kit on the app:Screenshot_20190320_052956.jpg

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ooh I want this ☺️☺️

Worth $141.57: 1-Benefit mascara $11, 2-Too faced mascara $15.11, 3-Sephora collection eyeliner $16, 4-Marc jacobs highliner $22.94, 5-Kat von D eyeliner $9.09, 6-Makeup for ever artist liner $11.5, 7-Fenty beauty flyliner $9.09, 8-Laura mercier shadow stick $21.34, 9- Urban decay eyeshadow $25.50

I might have added wrong, but this does seem like quite a good deal to try all these items.  Also, this reminds me that even for samplers, make-up is expensive...

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Earlier today there was a nars climax mascara as one of the free samples.

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I saw that yesterday and snagged one, hopefully, I actually get it as I sometimes get random samples that I didn’t choose. 🤞

Yeah!  I snagged it as I spent my $100 Sephora coupon (2500 points).  Now, thanks to Sephora, I have enough mascaras to last me a year.  Then I can choose which one I like and go with it.  I love being able to try mascara before committing to a large tube and not knowing if you will like it, or wasting money if you don't like it.  I'm currently working through my SEPHORA FAVORITES - Lashstash To Go.

Which one have you tried so far @l8totheparty?

@ShortErica  I've been using theTOO FACED - Better Than Sex Mascara

For about the last month and a half.  The tube lasts!  We will see for how long.  I am really loving the volume my blonde lashes are achieving without having spiderlashes. I've gotten no fallout from it.  I have never worn mascara on my bottom lashes, and I've tried this for the last couple days on my lower lashes as well.  This does have a little smudging under the lower lashes that I have to check up on a couple times during the day, but I don't know if this is typical and it is nothing I can't manage.  I guess I will see once I get through the others.

I have this one from a different lash stash kit. I enjoyed it too @l8totheparty. I did find it smudge and flaked occasionally but I would still use it. I tried it again recently and it was super dry - maybe because I opened it in September - silly me for thinking it was still ok! Glad you are having fun. Take your time testing them out too. I have my gift vouchers for the full size and since they dont expire, I'm working through samples from the kits plus ones from gifts with purchase before I redeem them. I feel like I shouldn't have to buy mascara for years! 🙂

Isn't this a great problem to have @ShortErica ?  All the mascaras!!  I have so many from GWP as well that I need to organize them better so I don't miss any.  I didn't look at the voucher closely, so it is good to know they don't expire.  I will indeed take my time. 😊

3 Replies
testing