Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

I love Kerastase products, but their reviews are all full...

I love Kerastase products, but their reviews are all full of Influenster spam already. Smiley Sad I lose a lot of respect for a brand when they go that route.

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Yay! Thanks @SalBing!

New Color products from Shiseido is up on Canadian side

a.png

I've noticed some items on sale but they aren't showing up in the sale section. Like some Milk Inc. and KVD products. I suggest looking at your love list if you can manage to get it to load properly.

@veronika23 Many Viseart palettes are also on sale but not showing in sale section. Prices show full on the brand page but you can see discount price once you open the individual product pages.

I think they fixed it, @Veronika23 and @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ˜ I...

I think they fixed it, @veronika23 and @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ˜ I can see the items on sale in the sales section now!

Re: I think they fixed it, @Veronika23 and @fatimamummy ๐Ÿ˜ I...

@Mochapj Wow, Iโ€™m rather surprised to see we got the Moon Juice brand as a whole! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@PinkEvergreen I am, too. I ordered that acid from their direct website cuz I wasnโ€™t expecting we would get it in Canada 

Pat MCGrath palette is now live

https://m.sephora.com/ca/en/product/P429408

I was finalizing my basket for the one time use of my rouge code this morning and I ended up grabbing this. Iโ€™m hoping it ships since itโ€™s not actually supposed to release until Sept 7th, but a similar thing happened last year with the DE Protini where it popped up for sale on our side early so I grabbed it. Fingers crossed!! I had to really pare down my order to justify the PMG but oh my goodness it was just calling my name. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

First MAC, now Mothership V!! Canada is getting really lucky lately with getting things first!

285A1D7D-A591-4FB5-AE76-98C6FBF47159.gif

@jocelynp Let us know how you like the palette. Congrats on scoring it during the sale! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ