cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Did anyone else notice that Kerastase was briefly showing on the CDN side and now it’s completely gone from the brand listings? I had favourited a couple products and notice they changed from “coming soon” to “this product cannot be shipped to Canada”, but I figured maybe they had just changed up the sku/link, and I didn’t check it until now. In looking on the app, Kerastase is nowhere to be seen anymore. 👎🏻

Oh no! I was shocked to see Kerastase on Sephora, but I c...

Oh no! I was shocked to see Kerastase on Sephora, but I can't find it anymore either. I've only had their products used on me at hair salons, but their products are magical (along with the hairdresser of course).

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

So excited to see the product page up for this, hoping it goes live before the end of this month, God knows I can use the help!

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

It is fantastic! It has 3 setting; blue light, red light & both blue and red. Love it for my breakouts, enlarged pores and lines. Expensive, but totally worth it!! 🤩🦄

Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Cough @veronika23

Cough

I had email DDG a bit ago because my mom gave up on her NuFace device, it kept breaking - and was using the DDG Spectra Eye. I would casually use it whenever I would visit and noticed it only addressed the crows feer area and eyelid but NOT the under eye where HIIIII most people need help the most. They emailed me back and told me they were coming out with Spectraware for the Full face and the lights would address every area. This if in stock, will be the only item I purchase during the sale because it works. You use it in conjunction with the peel pads. 

@Anewxa  I'm interested too.  I wonder whether it will work or not, there are so many things that are more gimmick than useful nowadays.  If you happened to get that, I would like to hear your comments on it.

Thanks... in advance...

@salbing I am hoping to see more reviews too but given th...

@SalBing I am hoping to see more reviews too but given that it would take atleast 2 months for anyone to notice changes, I wouldn't trust the initial ones anyway. It is a pretty penny to spend and I been hoping for a full face one since the launch of the eyes version, since my concerns are more the forehead expression lines and for me a bonus is that it has the blue light for acne treatment. I will for sure post how I feel about it if I manage to snag one in the upcoming sale, otherwise I will wait for Nov vib sale. I do want to see more studies/results posted, so I am stalking their ig daily lol. @veronika23 I heard about this through IG initially last year for the eye version, and have been watching out for reviews on sephora too. So far it seems well received.

Re: @salbing I am hoping to see more reviews too but given th...

Thanks so much @Anewxa!

@Anewxa@SalBing  where did you first hear about this? I think I remember seeing a pic on BIC but no other details really.

@veronika23  It was mentioned in the first part of the following acticle:

https://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/a21272098/high-tech-facials-face-gym-skinceuticals-este...

I think i saw the eye care one launch last year, and has been wondering whether it actually works or not. 

Also, check out the following acticle:

https://www.instyle.com/beauty/beauty-boss-doctor-dennis-gross

Thanks so much @SalBing 🙂

Charlotte Tilbury's brand page is up! No products yet though.

https://www.sephora.com/brand/charlotte-tilbury

Some products are up but not available to purchase yet!

https://www.sephora.com/brand/charlotte-tilbury?icid2=product_link_brand

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

The ABH Norvina palette is available!

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

That Olaplex shampoo and conditioner is amazing @Mochapj. I received it in a Gratis box and am now obsessed with it! I have thick hair that is wavy and tends to be frizzy. This shampoo and conditioner tamed my hair beautifully and left it shiny, bouncy and light for 2 days in a row post washing. It is definitely a new HG product for me!
testing