cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

More new items from the Sephora Collection. Here's a few of them

New brushes (will only link one there's actually 8 of them)

https://www.sephora.com/product/project-metal-blush-brush-P431870

New cleansing wipes including 2 travel sizes

https://www.sephora.com/product/cleansing-exfoliating-wipes-P409800?skuId=2015808

New lip balm and lip scrubs

https://www.sephora.com/product/lip-balm-scrub-P415438?skuId=2009363

New sleeping masks

https://www.sephora.com/product/sleeping-mask-P398102?skuId=2057669

Thanks for posting, @veronika23. I use Sephora Cleansing Wipes every day. Despite being high-fragrance, my skin doesn’t react to them at all and, wow, do they ever cut through makeup and oil. Yet, they’re so gentle! 

Can’t wait for the new ones to arrive on my doorstep ☺️

Cool @PinkEvergreen!  Which ones did you get???

@veronika23 All the new ones: Watermelon, Papaya, Pineapple, and Cucumber 🍉🍍🥒 😊

Of the original ones, my favourites are Yuzu, Rose, and Pomegranate. Coconut is okay, but I find the exfoliating wipes (Green Tea and Charcoal) way too rough. 

The regular cleansing wipes are very soft in texture but very effective. 

Nice @PinkEvergreen! I had the green tea and charcoal ones but mainly used them on my hands after I was done playing and mixing colors... lol  They are rough but good when you need to clean up swatches fast 😄

I hope these aren't super glittery. I have tried so many...

I hope these aren't super glittery. I have tried so many and I just can't find one I LOVE...the price is abit of a clutch-my-pearls moment..

@veronika23 What are your thoughts on this? I’m super happy with my HG highlighters (Stila Heaven’s Hue) so I’m not gunning to try this. What’s your HG highlighter? 

@PinkEvergreen  Cool! I don't think I own any of the Stila... I'm not 100% sure... I mean I will probably get it at some point but I am trying to cut down some of my makeup purchases. I read that it's more like a topper. You use it over your other highlighter and it really shines when it catches the light.  I saw a few things she posted on her IG stories via FB. It's pretty cool. I mean she makes great products and I think the quality is there. It's one of my fav brands which is why I want it but will most likely wait a bit. I think the only thing that's not speaking to me as much is the color. I'm pretty picky and so this isn't so much my jam... but the fact that she said it acted like a topper makes it more interesting to me though. 

Oh man... I think I'd have to say MAC Hyper Real Foundation. It has been discontinued for years BUT it's finally making a come back!  YAY! A lot of MAC artists I know have been working there for a long time and they all know that product and all love it. I guess after years of begging MAC they finally decided to re-release it.  Now I just hope they re-release the actual foundation as well. That was my HG foundation. Like these products are the OG of highlighters... like before it became a thing. Back then I think matte was in so people didn't really know how to use them... Just crossing my fingers the products are perm!

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Does anyone know when this travel set will be available? it’s out of stock.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Has anyone in Canada ordered it? Some reviews say it only includes 11 products, but the description says 13. I'd like to know before I order.

Now that is an excellent set. Anyone new to quality skin and hair care should jump on this!

Thanks for posting about it, @SpaceLlama ☺️

Wowow! I am so tempted by this set! So many goodies in th...

Wowow! I am so tempted by this set! So many goodies in there that I already love and use like the Origins face wash and the Alterna shampoo/conditioner. Thanks for posting.

I've been thinking about this comb and other then its obnoxiously high price tag, even as a comb how will the thick teeth work with curly or wavy hair? Seems extremely im-practical.

@Aaliaa Literally no. If someone can scientifically tell me why this benefical and worth that..I'll give you a cookie 😀 I've been in the hair industry over 20 years and that is the most ridiculously priced item I've ever seen.

Hahaha @GG84! I know there is some Japanese tradition of massaging the scalp while brushing to stimulate something or the other. This I find quite ridiculous. I see no benefit other then a paperweight!

@Aaliaa To stimulate blood flow which in turn stimulates hair growth. However I know you have hands with fingers that can do the same thing 😋 

wow thats expensive!!

wow thats expensive!!

RE: wow thats expensive!!

@melanito WAY too expensive for a comb ! I have better things to buy for 200$ 🤯
testing