cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

😍😍 trying to decide between the Becca Be a Light face Palette and the Dior Backstage Glow face palette is the hardest thing ever 😂 thanks for sharing these @Lucki1!!

The Natasha Denona Mini Blush and Glow is now available online (and in stock!)

https://www.sephora.com/product/mini-blush-glow-P431875

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

There are four new mini kits from Benefit and they are all really cute 😊

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I ordered last friday and my package is still with Canada post which im so thankful for 😊 im in montreal for ref

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

My order came with fedex today. Im not sure why people are so upset, it came the exact same way my canada post orders do. Can someone explain why they arent happy with the switch?

Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@sydtomato. If you are leaving in a house, it will probably be the same.  But if you are leaving in an apartment building, neither cp or fedex will leave your package at the door.  So, your only option is to pick it up yourself.  Think about how many cp vs fedex pick up place in town, I can see some people get upset

I would add to it that many building ( I’m not sure if all) have parcel lockers now. If I’m not available to receive my package the CP will drop it in one of the lockers and leaves key in my mail box. For all other carriers if there is no one at the security desk to receive it on my behalf, they will leave a pickup note . 

That being said , my Sephora package arrived through CP today so switch to FedEx might be partial to some locations only?

RE: Re: RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Oh I understand now, thanks! I didnt know that since I live in house. That totally sucks, I would be upset too. My fedex location isnt super far, but far enough that it would be a pain.

@mztm I also ordered Friday and received my package today and was delivered by Canada Post. I also live in Montreal. I guess we’re OK for now 🤞🏼

New Brand?  Coal and Canary

https://www.sephora.com/coal-and-canary

@veronika23 Wow, really? Coal & Canary? That's surprising to me, but big news for the brand! Interesting move for Sephora.

@veronika23 I've purchased crimped hair & truth or dare b...

@veronika23 I've purchased crimped hair & truth or dare before, it smells great if you like a coconuty tropical scent. I'm quite interested in Top knots and tequila shots!

Re: @veronika23 I've purchased crimped hair & truth or dare b...

Thanks @GG84 🙂

You know the brand @lachaton? Any thoughts? Favs?

I'll try to list the ones I have had/still have:

• Great Complexion and No Reception (pretty heavy on the coconut/lime)
  • That Hot Barista (I looove a good coffee scent)
  • The Cider Made Me Do It (this was a nice apple scent - I think DC now)
  • Cable Knit Scarf (sweet gourmand)
  • Chunky Knit Sweater (another sweet gourmand, somewhat similar to Cable Knit)
  • Christmas ones (Ginger Bell Rock, All I Want Fir XMas, May Your Days be Minty and Bright)
  • Peach Pies & Cute French Guys (really did have a peach pie kind of smell)
  • My sister had the Baguette one (really did smell like buttery baguettes... a little too strong/sweet for me still)
  • Jet Set Pack (I wasn't a fan of these minis... now DC. The scents had a bit too much contrast for me)
  • Super Powers & Fresh Cut Flowers (I have a previous edition.. it was a nice floral. Pretty.)

I have another local one they made for a company in MB... can't remember what it's called. And I think I have some of the other plaid style ones (maple? and the tea? Can't recall).

@veronika23 I have mixed feelings. I have a bunch of their candles, most of which I bought a while ago (before they switched their designs). I'm not sure how much has changed, but I haven't liked the newer candles as much as the old. The scents don't seem to be quite as nice, and I don't like the new designs. The glass candle jars seem to be collecting more soot/smoke lately too (on the newer candles). The one thing I really love about them are the wooden wicks. They crackle nicely! 

I had one poor CS experience that kind of turned me off the brand. (Nothing awful, but I wasn't impressed.) The candles are fairly expensive, but a decent size. 

It's a small Canadian (Manitoba) brand. I picked up most of mine at the One of a Kind Show in Toronto, but I've also picked some up from small shops selling Canadian-made items. It's interesting to see Sephora pick up a smaller company, one that is very Canadian!

testing