cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Thanks so much for the info @lachaton. I had no idea they were a small Canadian company. Thx!!! 🙂

Surratt Lid Lacquers

https://www.sephora.com/product/lid-lacquer-P432840?skuId=2097525&icid2=products%20grid:p432840

I purchased a few of these from Barneys recently and they're quite interesting.

@Mochapj How is the finish....this neat! 

@GG84 it most closely resembles lip gloss but isn’t sticky.

its possible to make it opaque and totally glossy but if you have any sort of hooding to your eyes it won’t stay that way for long 

you can sheer them them out too but I’ve yet to find a primer combo so it doesn’t crease 

@Mochapj I'm definitely interested in that! Have you tried the Nars shadow primer? Its bulletproof.

@GG84 I have, the NARS is my go-to primer.  It does not manage with these.

If I try to make it full opacity of glossiness, it lasts no more than 5 minutes before creasing.  If I sheer it out, I get about an hour before it creases. The sheered creasing isn't super noticeable but the opaque creasing definitely is - the lacquer all migrates into the socket fold and the lid has no colour left behind. I've tried a number of different primers I own since I received mine from Barneys; I just haven't found the winner yet.

@KatieBT is Sephora Canada switching from Canada Post to Fedex? I noticed my most recent order is shipping out via Fedex and in the past it’s always been Canada Post 8F953BD4-1EC6-4CAD-ACFD-9FD94000DD65.jpeg

I agree with everyone else, CP is so much more convenient. FedEx did leave my parcel at the door, which I appreciated, except they made no effort to conceal it. I have a porch, they could have put it 2 feet over and hid it from street view, but it was instead visible right at my door for anyone driving past. I much prefer the convenience and security of my community mailbox. 

Yes, for me FedEx ruins the point of shopping online, and is extremely inconvenient as the FedEx depot is really far away. I will definitely slow down my ordering. 

Blah. I got one via Fed Ex today...or I should say I got...

Blah. I got one via Fed Ex today...or I should say I got a notice delivery that I have to go to the post office....HI I work during the day ..I will NEVER be home. If I wanted to make a second trip out I would just go to the store.

Re: Blah. I got one via Fed Ex today...or I should say I got...

@GG84 I completely agree. I am never home to get couriered packages... Canada Post leaves them right in my mailbox! I don’t want to have to make an extra trip out.. I would just shop in store. Please Sephora, don’t switch from Canada Post!!

@GG84 I wonder if they are only testing in a certain area or part of the country?

I received a package in TO today but it was still from CP.

@Mochapj I'm just west of TO so geographically that doesn't make much sense *shrugs* 

I hope Sephora stays with Canada Post. It's the most convenient shipping option. I choose retailers who ship via Canada Post over those who ship by courier whenever possible.

Agreed. I got a sephora order today through Canada Post still....

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Please let this be false 😢I don’t want FedEx ... Canada Post is doing a great job delivering Sephora parcels!!!

Oh no I hope not. Canada Post is much more convenient as my packages get left in the community mailbox instead of having to take the subway just to pick up a parcel!! 

@Aaliaa oh no, that would sort of tarnish the point of shopping online. If you’d have to go pick up the parcel you might as well just go to the store to do shopping 😞 but then no promos! 😕

Tell me about it, especially since I live half a block from a Sephora! @bakeamuffin

testing