cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I picked up the Peach Syrup Guerlain Terracotta gloss w hen it went up on The Bay's site a while ago. In case anyone is curious about these, I think they're quite nice - almost like a gloss-lip oil hybrid. Not super sticky. The Peach Syrup one is loaded with shimmer, that actually has a bit more of a rainbow reflect to it in sunlight. 

ooh @lachaton I actually was curious!!

two questions, if you don't mind. 1) are they fragranced? 2) if you've tried it, do you find it similar to the Clarins Lip Oil?

Thanks!

@Mochapj Yes, definitely fragranced. IIRC (I haven't pulled it out in a while to use) it's definitely a Terracotta scent. 

I love the Clarins lip oils. This is similar to me, but I do find it to be more gloss-like compared to the lip oils. Perhaps slightly more jelly-like in comparison to a true lip oil? I liked the feel of the Guerlain more than the Clarins (seemed to smear less, and slightly more hydrating) but they were similar. I haven't tried the orange or pink Guerlain options (only the sparkly peach), and it was very sheer on my lips (yet shimmery). I'm not sure how the pigment in the orange and pink would compare to Clarins, which I always find to be rather flattering shades. 

@lachaton awesome, thank you! That's exactly what I wanted to know 🙂

DDG spectraLite eyecare Pro lead is now available at Canadian site.

https://www.sephora.com/product/spectralite-eyecare-pro-led-device-P418301

Screenshot_20180524-085805_Sephora.jpg

Did I miss Sephora capitalizing on fidget spinners? 😂

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

This came out so long ago, wasn’t available in Canada befofe. I believe it was Buzzfeeds brand 😂

OMG so many great new items today in the sale section! To...

OMG so many great new items today in the sale section! Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, lots of Urban decay items, Tarte, wowowowow!! I picked up the Chocolate Bar palette for $30.

Wonder why the lip vinyl didn't go up 🤔

Wonder why the lip vinyl didn't go up 🤔

Thanks, I snagged the lipstick! Love the rose gold packaging!

@sydtomato This kit is actually worth it! I could use all of these products!

It is! I did all the math this morning with the value of the full size to these sizes and it added up to just over $100! It was something like $102. The highest valued products from what I remember was the igk spray, ouai wave spray, and the living proof.
4 Replies
testing