cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

It's live right now!! 🙂 @Mochapj @fatimamummy

Thank you @Asche I slept through restock but luckily it is back again so I just grabbed one 🙂

Is it already sold out or not gone live yet?

@fatimamummy It was live shortly after noon so I’m guessing that means it sold out already

@Mochapj Oh ok, Still this one went real fast maybe due to sale. 

@fatimamummy @jocelynp I have a theory it will be back after the sale is over. I’ve often wondered if they only set aside a certain amount of products to be available during the sale due to how many times things miraculously are back in stock as soon as the sale is over 

@Mochapj I think you're probably right. I did notice on the MJ products, that they say available to everyone on April 23rd, so maybe there's another chance before the sale ends? I did just buy the Chanel cream bronzer (with my PC Optimum points, no less!), so I probably don't need it that badly anyways...haha

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

MJ COCONUT BRONZER is back!! Looks like an early release for VIB and ROUGE. The other coconut items are also up! I didnt think this bronzer was coming back online until April 23rd so I'm happy to grab it while the sale is on!

Eek! Did it already sell out? I can see it on the app and online, but when I click it I get the "we're sorry, we no longer carry this product" :'(

RE: Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I saw the same thing 😞 and now it’s just gone from the sephora website. Hope it comes back! I really wanted to get it during the sale

RE: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Have not heard of this item but for most of us it has been a very long drying couple of seasons, my skin could use a boost,I would love to try this 🙂 , I will check it out TY!

MJ COCONUT BRONZER is back!! Looks like an early release...

So many new items!

Thank you for posting this @veronika23! ❤️ I just snatched it up! I was originally contemplating the ND sunset mini but I kept going back and forth bc I heard the quality wasn’t the same as their full sized ones. So glad I got this one! 😋

It's a great deal with the added 15% off! Hope you'll love it @Guessgal

Wowowow. So tempting!

Wowowow. So tempting!

testing