cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Very intrigued with the mattifying kit. Thanks for posting!

Very intrigued with the mattifying kit. Thanks for posting!

@Mochapjyour thread is back! 🙂  But this is also all jumbled 😞

Do you think the description is wrong or the photo? If it's actually what's listed I would be more interested than just the photo... so I'm really hesitating to buy! I'm only wondering if one is the US and one is the Canadian version and if so which one is ours lol

@MaryK82 Fairly confident the description is US and picture is Canada. There were other photos in the SF thread, and V noticed French on the box picture, but not another version of the box which matched the description 😞

Bite liquid lippies are up!

Wow @lachaton - looks like Sephora is really starting to put a focus on more 'natural' beauty brands 😮

@Mochapj It certainly seems like it! Although the more cynical part of me is assuming that is the case because the demand for "natural beauty" appears to be increasing. 

LOL, same!

Either way, it's nice that it's getting easier to access 🙂

A new Sephora Favorites set - Give me some nude lip

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-nude-lip-P421618?skuId=1944206

I might skip this. I looked up the Ciate- it is quite pretty.

Hi Canadian babes! Random question and sorry if I'm not posting in the right place! But did the huda beauty lip strobes ever actually launch on the Canadian site? I was watching them like a hawk early morning and all day yesterday and they always appeared as sold out! I was super pumped for this launch! 😔

@danger6791  I don't think so.  I have a few on my list and have been checking.  Like most things it might be a little while before we actually get them 🙂

My suggestion is to keep watch on them via your love list and sign up for the email notification... although they aren't that reliable I still sign up for them 😄

1 Reply
testing