cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@fatimamummy I hadn't tried before, but I just checked and it's changing to $70.00 for me, too. Maybe try calling? Or sometimes the Canadian site is slower to update.

Ok I'll call and see what they say. Thanks @lachaton

Edit @Babypeachist Looks like the problem is fixed now. 

@fatimamummy

Thanks! Ordered!

Now I just need the Modern Mercury to come back in stock so I can get a backup. Why did I hesitate:( 

@veronika23woot woot - the EL the edit fluid metal shadows are on sale too! : ) Finally pulled the trigger on a couple of those since I don't believe they will be available after this.  : ) They are so pretty and sparkly! Not duo-chrome but nice metal sheen...

@RoseCharlie  cool! I had a few items on my love list but will pass. Don't really need it even if it's on sale 😄

There's a new Sephora Favorites set on the Canadian side. Apologies if this has already been posted!

s1956267-main-Lhero.jpg

did anyone notice its missing the Supergoop! Everyday Suncreen SPF 50 vs the US favorites set?

Yes.. Canada doesn't have that brand.  Supposedly Canada is getting a "canada-friendly" sun safety kit in June. I laughed at the "canada-friendly" thing. I would like a travel kit with SPF its an essential.  Its weird because we had sets with Milk makeup in it before we had the brand. 

Milk being just makeup and not having to deal with the very different SPF labelling regulations we have up here made it easier to include probably.

It doesn't show up for me... Can you please post a direct link? Thank you!

Ah, thanks @lachaton! Sorry, @ncp2000,  was outside on my break, LOL!

Awesome, thanks so much!

So last night the Tarte Clay Stick Foundation was up on the app yesterday and now is gone? I went to post a link and realized it disappeared so hopefully it goes up today along with the Tarte website launch.  It was $49 for anyone wondering. 

I should also add, it was up as in you could purchase it, not just "coming soon" or "out of stock"

ND sunset palette and Nails inc unicorn duo back in stock!

The face shop has one mask that looks exactly like this. I tried that one unfortunately it did nothing special to my skin. 

Might be a gimmicky product... 

Just looked at the ingredients in this and seems interesting! I'm a little wary of this though, I recently got a sample of the clarifying moisturizer and my skin broke out in tiny little clear fluid-filled bumps. Luckily I patch tested and only used on my jawline!

7 Replies
testing