Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site here.

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Finally, Run and get it @Anewxa

I didn't know this before, but you can also create a very similar set on the Hermes Canada website for $132.00. I just don't see the Monsieur Li available with it (and they have more options on Hermes direct). 

The face shop has one mask that looks exactly like this. I tried that one unfortunately it did nothing special to my skin. 

Might be a gimmicky product... 

So last night the Tarte Clay Stick Foundation was up on the app yesterday and now is gone? I went to post a link and realized it disappeared so hopefully it goes up today along with the Tarte website launch.  It was $49 for anyone wondering. 

I should also add, it was up as in you could purchase it, not just "coming soon" or "out of stock"

The UD Jean-Michel Basquiat collection is marked down. Doesn't show as sale so not sure if they will further lower the price?

Thanks @Anewxa!  Wonder why it doesn't show red like the rest of the sale items....

For anyone interested in the new Summer Favourites set and wanted to see a few more pics of the set outside and inside with/products.  Canadian resident here so it's the Canadian one.  Weirdly the sticker on the set said $49 value of $62 though its a $33 set.  First picture is the set as it came when I took it out of the box yesterday and the rest of the photos with product pics are in the spoiler tag.  The products are smaller than they appear - I should have included something for scale but keep in mind, size wise, that the little purple bottle with Tarte SPF 30 sunscreen is 7ml.

Package.jpg

Spoiler
Inside.jpg
Product pics.jpg

I wanted to get it but missed out. I think it's a great set for $!

oh that's gorgeous! I so wish I wasn't allergic to beeswax Smiley Sad 

Hi Canadian babes! Random question and sorry if I'm not posting in the right place! But did the huda beauty lip strobes ever actually launch on the Canadian site? I was watching them like a hawk early morning and all day yesterday and they always appeared as sold out! I was super pumped for this launch! 😔

@danger6791  I don't think so.  I have a few on my list and have been checking.  Like most things it might be a little while before we actually get them Smiley Happy

My suggestion is to keep watch on them via your love list and sign up for the email notification... although they aren't that reliable I still sign up for them Smiley Very Happy

A new Sephora Favorites set - Give me some nude lip

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-nude-lip-P421618?skuId=1944206

I might skip this. I looked up the Ciate- it is quite pretty.

Spotted!

The Besame Masterliner pencil in Cerise/Red Velvet. 

http://www.sephora.com/masterliner-pencil-P400018?skuId=1754431

My Burberry Holiday Gift Set

http://www.sephora.com/my-burberry-holiday-gift-set-P400819?skuId=1761568

Good catches, lachaton!  I didn't even know Besame made lipliners Smiley Surprised

They do! They're harder to find, but I like that they're little duos Smiley Happy I have this one already, actually (directly from Besame). They used to have other colours, but it's just this red one right now.