cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@patronbleuWhaaaat? That would be amazing!! I mean to see some of the swatches from this set because I'm in the same boat as @Anewxa the last set was just too brown toned for me and I knew it would be unflattering - I would really love to see what these look like though that would be amazing! : )

It would be awesome to see some swatches! thank you

@patronbleuI can never say no to swatches, I would totally love to see the new set! I skipped the last it was just too brown toned for me. Thanks!!

@sangrianaI like that this nude set has pinker tones - I look terrible in anything that is too beige or brown so I didn't buy the last one but I'm definitely going to buy this one!

@RoseCharlie I totally agree with you!

The new Becca bronzers are up! Still showing OOS right now.

http://www.sephora.com/sunlit-bronzer-P419604?skuId=1954460&icid2=products%20grid:p419604

I picked up some of their matte lipsticks. 🙂 I love the vintage-inspired packaging. 

@pinkrosecupcakeOooooh awesome! : ) I love it too! : ) Would love to know what you think of the lipsticks when you get them since I'm also thinking of buying one!

@veronika23Oh wow - the packaging is BEAUTIFUL! : ) That metallic liquid lipstick in "Made with Mischief" is sorely tempting me - and just look at the mascara and primer packaging - sooo cute!!!

@RoseCharlie  yeah the packaging is super pretty!

It is wonderful! Oooh and I'm always so captivated by porcerlain/china setting patters like the tops of the liquid lipsticks (pink flowers on white background). This brand has a unique and wonderful esthetic : ) I can't wait to hear what people think of the products! : )

The page is up for the Natasha Denona Sunset Palette!

http://m.sephora.com/product/P419117?icid2=skugrid&skuId=1910355

This is so pretty! too warm for me, but i hope she comes out with some cooler palettes at this price point! 🙂

its OOS already?? 

testing