Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

New brand?  This works

http://www.sephora.com/this-works

nice to see them bringing in some british brands Smiley Happy

fingers crossed: oskia!

check out beauty bay, they have oskia there. free shipping minimum is low, and i've never been charged customs from them. plus their prices are usually cheaper than sephora.

Thanks @JilaP, BeautyBay is where I do buy it from already.  It just takes longer than I prefer to get here.

What do you like about that brand @Mochapj?

About Oskia, V?

I really like their Renaissance Cleanser but it's a PITA to get here and I have to order from the UK so I don't bother to buy it regularly.

@Mochapj  yes Smiley Happy  Oh cool! Good to know! Thx! 

We have to pay for the gift satchel now.  I also remember getting gift boxes at no charge, too. 

I posted this on another Canadian thread, but I'm so upset, I needed to vent! I'll delete this one if someone thinks I should.

s.jpg

it's SO frustrating ! Thank God I have a good stack of them at home...

@jeannie11 We started paying for gift box online since last year they split the warehouse.  The satchel still free for us after the split, but not for US.  We certainly see this is coming as our US folks has been paying for it for more than a year now.  I remember we did talked about this in one of the Canadian thread back then, and remind everyone to grab that as much as you could until Sephora decided to change it.

EDIT: check this thread - 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB-ROUGE/Black-pouch-for-Rouge-online-orders/m-p/2461679#M45677

Yeah, ordered yesterday, pouches now cost for Canada 😱

Thank you for the edited link... if I saw it at the time, I would have said what I said here!

Back when gift boxes were available, I always got them for free.

The satchels are cheaply made little things and certainly not worth $2.00!  50¢ maybe, but not $2.00.

Gift boxes were always free online! Smiley Sad But you can go into a store and they will give you the box for free there. I have gotten two for free in store now.

The Nars VLG set Back in stock for Canada! @ChristalM @6ixGirl I think you were looking for this!

http://www.sephora.com/mind-game-velvet-lip-glide-set-P413929?skuId=1860667

Also, Yonge & Eglinton has tons of these Smiley Happy

Thanks, I went and grab one. Such a nice store with great selection, they still have a lot of BF stuff too.

What do these feel like on the lips?

@jesscheems They are quite moisturizing on me. They don't feel tacky or sticky at all. Some transfer. Slightly emollient, drying down to a lightly creamy finish (def not your classic matte). When they dry down, interestingly they form a bit of a coat, so it really holds its own for a long time. I'm reluctant to say film because that sounds bad Smiley Tongue It gets a bit harder? Waxier? But in a good way. Reapplies beautifully. I urge you to try them for yourself! I'm tempted to grab a backup set.

@Anewxa This was unexpected! Thank you so much for thinking of me Smiley Happy Got it too!

@Anewxa got it!

Thanks so much! 

1 Reply