Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

everything is oos, except lip product  ;(

Spoiler

Yay! Thanks so much for letting me know! I love tarte and I was so sad last time that we didn't get any of the US sales items. Almost half of the items are already sold out - I managed to snag the last 20-pan eyeshadow palette! Smiley Happy

I'm so happy for you!! Smiley Very Happy

I know what you mean, once in a while I'll sneak over to the US webpage to see what they have on sale and I've found that our Canadian sales section always lacks in comparison. I'm so happy Sephora has added really good sales items for us! Hopefully this happens more often. 

Thanks! They always put stuff up about 2-3 days after I give up stalking the sale section every morning HAHA! Smiley Very Happy

Is this the same scent in a different bottle or a limited edition scent? @veronika23

@makeitup305 It's Classique Eau Fraiche, so it's the same as Betty Boop last year but it's a flanker to Classique. 

ETA- I just looked at the Sephora page. I think Sephora has the wrong description - they seem to base it off of the regular Classique, but everything I've read (and the bottle I got) is the Eau Fraiche version. 

@lachaton @veronika23 Thanks ladies! I might smell it in store and if I like it find if someone can get it for me.

@makeitup305.  I'd be happy to help you get this if you want it. Just pm me! Smiley Happy

Thanks @lachaton Smiley Happy  Not so familiar with his products.

@makeitup305  I can't be sure but so far what I am understanding is that it is the same scent in a different bottle.

New brand?  This works

http://www.sephora.com/this-works

nice to see them bringing in some british brands Smiley Happy

fingers crossed: oskia!

check out beauty bay, they have oskia there. free shipping minimum is low, and i've never been charged customs from them. plus their prices are usually cheaper than sephora.

Thanks @JilaP, BeautyBay is where I do buy it from already.  It just takes longer than I prefer to get here.

What do you like about that brand @Mochapj?

About Oskia, V?

I really like their Renaissance Cleanser but it's a PITA to get here and I have to order from the UK so I don't bother to buy it regularly.

@Mochapj  yes Smiley Happy  Oh cool! Good to know! Thx! 

We have to pay for the gift satchel now.  I also remember getting gift boxes at no charge, too. 

I posted this on another Canadian thread, but I'm so upset, I needed to vent! I'll delete this one if someone thinks I should.

s.jpg

it's SO frustrating ! Thank God I have a good stack of them at home...

@jeannie11 We started paying for gift box online since last year they split the warehouse.  The satchel still free for us after the split, but not for US.  We certainly see this is coming as our US folks has been paying for it for more than a year now.  I remember we did talked about this in one of the Canadian thread back then, and remind everyone to grab that as much as you could until Sephora decided to change it.

EDIT: check this thread - 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB-ROUGE/Black-pouch-for-Rouge-online-orders/m-p/2461679#M45677

6 Replies