cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@k617 it's tough to say since the rose extract is close to the top of the ingredients list (which could mean there's a lot), but it's also a short list, LOL.  My understanding is extracts are typically used for fragrance.

From the description the brand has on the ingredients page, it sounds like the rose is in there more for sensory reasons than beneficial ones.

It could still be a good product.  I'm curious to get a sample of it if it's available in store - I've worked with chios (mastic) in food preparation before and I am verrrrry interested to see how that would translate to skincare.

Deciem's NIOD range carries a product called Mastic Must, it's a Mastic based  cleanser/mask that is absolutely brilliant for drawing gunk out of pores and making skin soft, plump, and almost poreless. It's my favourite way to prep my skin for makeup on special occasions.

Just spotted this up on the Canadian site. I apologize if it's been mentioned already.

Marc Jacobs Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Mist

http://www.sephora.com/re-cover-perfecting-coconut-setting-mist-P417651?skuId=1901974

Still waiting on the bronzer! 😄

Sephora website is driving me crazy. Every link I click takes me to 400BAD REQUEST 🙄

Oh no! Still 😞 Everything seems to be working ok except the top pop down menu keeps showing up and no more brand list 😞  I'm on with Firefox is that helps?

I am on Safari . Sometimes it opens a product page but mostly all I can open is home page. Apps are working fine though.

@fatimamummy- agree. The app is fine, but I prefer to shop on my desk top because when it worked, it was easier to navigate. Now as you said, I keep getting 400 BAD REQUEST.

I can't even get into checkout.

Oh. At least you have the app 😉

I just dislike the new site so much that I haven't been going on much... guess it's better for my wallet 😄

Same and I have a few things I wanted! My app has been crashing so much, so I can't even do much with it..plus ebates at 4% and lack of promos for Canada 😢 

@Anewxaebates is back at 8% 😉 Sadly some stuff I want isn't in stock 😞 and yeah no promos 😞

same here what I want is oos right now ah well.

I want bite 100 pts perk and have an excuse to place an order but we are having a dry spell ( for promos only 😉)

New Canadian makeup brand, Stellar 

http://www.sephora.com/stellar

Hmmm wonder if the formula is any good on these...

GlamGlow's Glowsetter Spray is now available! Super excited for this.

http://www.sephora.com/glowsetter-makeup-setting-spray-P417865?keyword=GLAMGLOW%20GLOWSETTER%E2%84%A...

2 Replies
testing