cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Just checked the Sephora App, pretty much my entire loves list is back in stock! Hooray! The picktwo promo says out of stock/or expired but that must just be a last minute glitch or something- most of the other promo codes seem to be working too.

I'm also getting the out of stock message.

I ordered something on the 21st and it still hasn't shipped. Not only is half my Loves list OOS, I think the warehouse is on vacation.

I ordered the FAB coconut primer on the 22nd and mine also still hasn't shipped. It was $35 when I bought it but when I went in store today it was $39. Perhaps our orders were affected if they were placed on the 21st or later because they were planning on hiking the prices for the items we ordered? Mine still shows as In Progress, but we'll see if and when it ships.

I ordered on the 17th and mine shipped out as normal. Maybe the switch was sometime between the 17th and 20th. 

I have a feeling when things "restock" we should expect some price increases/changes too. 

Yes, I've noticed that price increases when they launch new collections. Like the TOM FORD Lips & Boys Lip Color went from $46 to $44 now. 

@Anewxa. I think you're exactly right. I actually noticed a price increase the other day (at least I'm pretty sure it was an increase). I noticed that the Too Faced Cocoa Contour palette is now $52 (Canadian dollars) when I'm 98% sure it was $50 dollars a couple weeks ago.

@Saschattack Yup I noticed a couple increases as well..Like I am expecting the new MJ liquid lipsticks to jump to $42 from $38..Infact something I bought from the sale section for $15 few days ago just went back up to its original price of $26..wonky stuff. But yah, price increase is bound to happen since our dollar isn't looking too peachy. 

LOL that's always funny when it's on sale and then increases in price... like why

Nooooooo!!!!

I was tempted to buy something since ebates is back up to 8% tonight...but I think I'll wait until all these issues get sorted out. I don't have a lot of confidence in the website at the moment. :S

I placed an order last night and was expecting to be here tomorrow. Then when I checked back my order status today, everything I ordered were OOS. WTF?! Does that mean I will not get my order?

I ordered something on the 20th and it still hasn't shipped either, glad to know its not just me 

New shades of KVD liquid lipsticks are now up, but not in stock sadly:

http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-love-liquid-lipstick-P384954?skuId=1887934&icid2=kvd_whatsnew_car...

Some of them were in stock last night at like 3 am and I held off on buying them until the morning so that I could wait and see if there were any new promos. I didn't even see a red "Only a few left" message, they just all went OOS. The website seems to be having issues though, I wonder if it's related.

Looks like there is an issue on the site today on the Cdn side, almost all of my loves list shows oos including things that pretty much never go oos. Hopefully it is fixed soon. Unless overnight someone bought out 2/3 of the warehouse 😁

I was hoping that by the time i got home from work, it would be fixed, but sadly no...

Its like someone cleared out the Sephora Warehouse in anticipation of a zombie apoclypse or something 😄

Wowww, I'm away for work and didn't log into BT/Sephora all day, until I checked the Rewards Bazaar late this afternoon to see if the Aerin got released and saw there were NO new perks today! What?!

So I check back like 16 hrs later and nothing is back to normal. No restock, no perks and no promos not even the lame ones.

Sigh..so I'll blame the norovirus thats been around T.O, probably everyone at the warehouse called in sick..thats the story we will stick with for now. 

I placed my order last night before this happened, now I am afraid my order will be canceled.

1 Reply
testing