cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Yeah I seriously hope this gets fixed soon. 2/3 of my loves list is also out of stock. I really wanted to buy the new Sephora Favorites Nude lip set but I was waiting for a good promo and now it says out of stock. Ugh, either I'm going to have to call around to see if a store near me has it (and not get any promos or samples) or hopefully it comes back in stock online! 

I contacted CS in a hope to get some information but here is what I get.

IMG_5155.JPG

Are they kidding me??? Their reply was completely garbage and not helping at all. They do not want to tell us about the issue. I bet they have lost a lot of sales today. 

Either this is *cough*BS*cough* or they really aren't experiencing technical difficulties and Canada about to get shafted again like when the big warehouse switchover happened. Either way, this is not instilling confidence.

I need an angel investor to back my pipedream plan of opening up an Ulta-like Sephora competitor in the Canadian market. Anyone got a couple million lying around? 😉

That's a lot of words for a message that doesn't say anything!!

We have to tell them everything... 😞

Suuuuure Sephora, agree to disagree. -__-

Same here -- suddenly 1/3 of my Loves list  is OOS. And now this whole thing with no new point perks (only one 100 pt sample in stock at all). I'm wondering if they didn't run into some trouble. Also hoping it gets fixed soon -- I have shopping to do.  🙂

I have a gift card and an online credit that's burning a whole in my wallet... I guess itll keep burning that whole for now!

Me too -- I also have shopping to do and the perk was picked out. Then, so many things went OOS.

I'm sure it's a glitch, but wouldn't it be nice it Sephora updated us when there is a problem, like the subway announcing when there's a delay.

I'm experiencing the same thing! Good to know it's not just me. Hopefully it's just a glitch and not a nasty surprise like what happened a couple of years ago when they suddenly switched over to the Canadian warehouse, haha...

@ExquisiteGypsy  Ya, that was kind of my fear. But I did notice that some of the OOS things on my loves list are just most of the shades of an item, not all the shades. So I'm hoping it's not something really crappy like a new contract for Sephora Canada of some kind that wipes a whole lot of brands out.

Also the PICKTWO code is live on US site, but just OOS ours and that's a code we get every year, too. IMO, more evidence that there are probably just technical issues and hopefully we'll be back to business as usual very soon.

Sounds good @dyslexia - that would certainly make more sense! Fingers crossed that it is resolved soon.

Yeah the site was also down for maintenance around 3-430AM

My app has been so slow as well since the update a few days ago. 

Viseart warm mattes and le petit pro are now up!

@k617 @lachaton @myxducky

Ordering the petit pro, don't wanna wait till April only to have it be sold out forever cuz it's limited edition. Too bad there aren't any good promo codes

I think it is now OOS?

That was fast! I got the email that it was here, went to find it and it was OOS.

testing