cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Her Shade & Light Two Tone blushes are back, too... but not on sale. 

Brightening powders and Alchemy are coming soon. 

I think those were kinda poor quality weren't they?  

Can't wait for the Alchemist palette

I'm dying waiting for it!  I'll deal with it's crazy triangle shape when it arrives.  

The new Sephora cream lip stains are up in the US coming soon for Canada

http://www.sephora.com/cream-lip-stain-P281411?skuId=1805647

Kevyn Aucoin Contour Palette 4-in-1 Face Essential is on sale section now from 70 reduce to 43

http://www.sephora.com/the-contour-palette-4-in-1-face-essentials-sculpt-highlight-bronze-blush-P414...

We have to pay for the gift satchel now.  I also remember getting gift boxes at no charge, too. 

I posted this on another Canadian thread, but I'm so upset, I needed to vent! I'll delete this one if someone thinks I should.

s.jpg

it's SO frustrating ! Thank God I have a good stack of them at home...

@jeannie11 We started paying for gift box online since last year they split the warehouse.  The satchel still free for us after the split, but not for US.  We certainly see this is coming as our US folks has been paying for it for more than a year now.  I remember we did talked about this in one of the Canadian thread back then, and remind everyone to grab that as much as you could until Sephora decided to change it.

EDIT: check this thread - 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB-ROUGE/Black-pouch-for-Rouge-online-orders/m-p/2461679#M45677

Yeah, ordered yesterday, pouches now cost for Canada 😱

Thank you for the edited link... if I saw it at the time, I would have said what I said here!

Back when gift boxes were available, I always got them for free.

The satchels are cheaply made little things and certainly not worth $2.00!  50¢ maybe, but not $2.00.

Gift boxes were always free online! 😞 But you can go into a store and they will give you the box for free there. I have gotten two for free in store now.

OMG out of stock already XD

Only the moisturizer has launched. The rest are coming soon. This is their new line that's half skincare, half cosmetics. There's also a colour correcting cushion compact and some face wipes in the line.

I saw that! I'm waiting for the reviews...

Whoa... why are these so popular? Are these a hidden gem that I haven't heard of? haha

Sale section has been updated... 264 items!!!! pretty much the same old stuff but still... hasn't been this high in a long time 😄

I got my rewards discount $25 off $50 in my email today and already had a basket to go...applied the discount and it looks like it discounted me $33.28CAD, which is $25USD....I'll take that Thanks!

Mine is just doing the straight $25 CDN,  anyone else getting $33.28 off?

testing