Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Yeah, ordered yesterday, pouches now cost for Canada ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Thank you for the edited link... if I saw it at the time, I would have said what I said here!

Back when gift boxes were available, I always got them for free.

The satchels are cheaply made little things and certainly not worth $2.00!  50ยข maybe, but not $2.00.

Gift boxes were always free online! Smiley Sad But you can go into a store and they will give you the box for free there. I have gotten two for free in store now.

The Nars VLG set Back in stock for Canada! @ChristalM @6ixGirl I think you were looking for this!

http://www.sephora.com/mind-game-velvet-lip-glide-set-P413929?skuId=1860667

Also, Yonge & Eglinton has tons of these Smiley Happy

Thanks, I went and grab one. Such a nice store with great selection, they still have a lot of BF stuff too.

What do these feel like on the lips?

@jesscheems They are quite moisturizing on me. They don't feel tacky or sticky at all. Some transfer. Slightly emollient, drying down to a lightly creamy finish (def not your classic matte). When they dry down, interestingly they form a bit of a coat, so it really holds its own for a long time. I'm reluctant to say film because that sounds bad Smiley Tongue It gets a bit harder? Waxier? But in a good way. Reapplies beautifully. I urge you to try them for yourself! I'm tempted to grab a backup set.

@Anewxa This was unexpected! Thank you so much for thinking of me Smiley Happy Got it too!

@Anewxa got it!

Thanks so much! 

There's a new shade of the Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo up: Opal/Jam

http://www.sephora.com/amuse-bouche-lipstick-duo-P413403?skuId=1873967&country_switch=ca

@Asche that one went up with the other metallic toppers - I wore it yesterday, very pretty! Although I'm always afraid I'm going to break the Bite duos since they're so small.

@lachaton Really!? What the heck, I've been eyeing those everyday and literally only saw opal/jam today. I must be going crazy, haha. 

I always go back and forth on the duos for that very reason. I'm still on the fence about whether I should get one (or two). 

@Asche I really wanted the metallics! And I do like the price point. Out of all the Bite minis that I have, I've only had one break (and I fixed it), so I jumped on these haha. 

The price point is good. But aren't they really small? Isn't 0.05oz like the size of deluxe lippies that we often get?

Yep, they strike me as being about the same size as the deluxe lipsticks (although for some reason, the bullet is a slightly different shape from the Bite duos to the Bite minis)

(And I haven't compared the sizes to see if they are in fact the exact same. But it seems about right)

I ordered mine, but now I'm wondering if they are much different in size than the old duos. Never has a problem with them, so hoping these will be the same.

I wish they would stop including Patina in sets!

I'm probably the only person who hasn't tried Stila liquid lipsticks!

1 Reply