cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@jesscheems @patronbleu

OOS again! At least we know this item ships to Canada and it still could come back in stock over the next few days!

I have one item that I've been waiting for awhile to get back in stock, I have my basket ready to go, thinking about waking up at 1 AM (mountain) to check out. Things we'd do for makeup! :S

Lol I know right 😛 @k617 Oh well I guess if you get what you want it's worth it!! Good luck with your item 😄

Thanks @jesscheems! Gonna keep trying to add 10 to my basket throughout the day to see if there's a risk of it going OOS again 😄

Yes! Best thing to do really when you're stalking an item 😄 @k617

Actually the worst, all of these products appearing right before the sale... 

The Huda Beauty Lip Contour Sets are in stock!

http://www.sephora.com/lip-contour-set-P414175?skuId=1881416&country_switch=ca

I hope it doesn't go out of stock during the day. I'm waiting for the sale to start at midnight to purchase :).

I just ordered this!

Did the price increase or is it just me. I thought the kits were 24 CAD

I think the price was always C$30, maybe US price is $24?

@jesscheems I'm not too sure I don't remember what the price was when I first saw it on the Canadian site. Maybe the $24 for the US price? I thought $30 was a good deal but I'll be disappointed if the price did increase haha

Hmm not sure can't recall. @fatimamummy @lydiatong =/ 

same here!

I have FOMO and I'm ordering it now 😧 because Sephora's stock seems to have been fluctuating wildly... 

I can't decide if I want to do that lol!! I will have fomo too if it does really go oos 😞

Ugh, I chickened out. It seemed like a waste to get it like 13 hours before the sale but I will be extremely sad if it sells out too. I'm hoping since this is the first day on the Canadian store it won't sell out. 

Me too! I've already bought so many things because I'm scared they would be sold out haha. I hope people are waiting like we are!

Tell me about it... I got the Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks, which doesn't look like it's going out of stock. It's nice but not $80 nice

@patronbleu I wasn't sure if I should get the BB palette. I like a strong glow. How are you liking it?

I think it gives more of a subtle glow, at least on my skin! I have medium skin, like a 1Y07. I definitely have stronger highlighters out there. Its nice and doesn't go on too shimmery, but it won't light you up like a disco ball either. I think they're more of a blush topper or for an everyday office look. Very smooth application though but it won't last 10 hours, I think I got about 6 hours wear with it. I also like that you can use the individual color strips for eyeshadow if you wish. 

I just wanted to try the fabled shimmer bricks 😄 and this was the only way I'd pay for a shimmer brick. You're getting a little over 2.5 full sized shimmer bricks. The normal ones are like $135/oz or something and this comes out to $77/oz. 

I purchased my first shimmer brick last year and left it at that 😄 The one I have is very subtle. I think I have Pink Quartz and never use it. I think I'll pass since I already own one and the palette sounds the same as the single I own. I like a good 'in your face' highight 😄 @patronbleu

Huda Beauty rose gold palette... sorry if it was posted I though this was coming out on the 6th:

http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-palette-rose-gold-edition-P413706?skuId=1878479

3 Replies
testing