cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I think it is a new one, as the mini shadow is a different one than the ones from previous years

Oops! you're right @star180! it is. thank you, my mistake

😄 this case is the only thing I want this year haha 😛

LOL  It is kind of silly cute 😀 I want to get it for my little one as a toy 😉

Hahaha there have been some rather odd finds at Sephora lately... I want to add this to a shelf with the Peek a Boob False Lashes.

@ChristalM the Sunday Riley is available now 🙂 

There's a new shade of the Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick Duo up: Opal/Jam

http://www.sephora.com/amuse-bouche-lipstick-duo-P413403?skuId=1873967&country_switch=ca

@Asche that one went up with the other metallic toppers - I wore it yesterday, very pretty! Although I'm always afraid I'm going to break the Bite duos since they're so small.

@lachaton Really!? What the heck, I've been eyeing those everyday and literally only saw opal/jam today. I must be going crazy, haha. 

I always go back and forth on the duos for that very reason. I'm still on the fence about whether I should get one (or two). 

@Asche I really wanted the metallics! And I do like the price point. Out of all the Bite minis that I have, I've only had one break (and I fixed it), so I jumped on these haha. 

The price point is good. But aren't they really small? Isn't 0.05oz like the size of deluxe lippies that we often get?

Yep, they strike me as being about the same size as the deluxe lipsticks (although for some reason, the bullet is a slightly different shape from the Bite duos to the Bite minis)

(And I haven't compared the sizes to see if they are in fact the exact same. But it seems about right)

I ordered mine, but now I'm wondering if they are much different in size than the old duos. Never has a problem with them, so hoping these will be the same.

Not sure if this has been posted, but this Clinique set looks cute!

http://www.sephora.com/the-sweetest-thing-set-P413974?skuId=1860477

I actually bought this online the other day, and got it in the mail yesterday. I mainly bought it for the bag cause it looked cute online (I felt like everything else in this set was pretty basic and nothing spectacular). But I'm returning it because the bag is super cheap quality and not at all like I expected.

3 Replies
testing