cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Actually, I just remembered something - some of the Atelier Cologne products are listed as "new" with no reviews and very few loves, but they aren't actually new ones. 

I assumed it was for new packaging, because the Cologne Absolues all appear to have a new case:

http://www.sephora.com/blanche-immortelle-P410451?skuId=1692664&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p410451

But Vetiver Fatal is the same way, and the packaging looks the same to me:

http://www.sephora.com/vetiver-fatal-P410461?skuId=1447937&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p410461

Oooh boy, are nose strips making a come back?!

@k617 right?! 

I'm pretty sure the only thing those strips removed is the top layer of skin on my nose 😄

And maybe some baby hairs!

Why do we have so few Sephora Favourites?! It seems like the US gets so many and we hardly get anything!

It is because of labelling regulations in Canada and/or because Sephora Canada does not carry one of the items in the kit. The US have many more brands than we do.

We require English & French labels and there are more rules for products with SPF in it. So often they don't want to bother translating or go through the hassle of creating Canadian compliant labels and we don't get the set. 

When our stuff was shipped from the US warehouse, I guess it was a loophole because they technically weren't selling in Canada so we were able to get everything but now with our own warehouse, they have to follow Canadian laws. 

It really sucks I know. Just the way it is 😕

They need to make exclusive SF sets to Canada... they are so popular it's not like they would lose any money by doing so. 

Ditto. They do different sets for Sephora in JC Penney...don't know why they can't do the same for us with products that already have proper labels. I think there's enough of a market/demand for them.

The old Quench Your Skin SF set is also back in stock, I bought it last January if I remember correctly. Great set.

http://www.sephora.com/quench-your-skin-P404349?skuId=1771013&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p404349

I remember seeing it in store last year but I don't remember seeing it online though.

I don't think we ever got this set in Canada but from the date of the reviews, it appears to be old stock from 2015. It's also different from the 2016 US set which we shouldn't be getting because Tarteguard is in it.

Yeah, I just saw the dates of the reviews... I don't remember ever seeing this set before. 

I think I like this year's more. I love the addition of the caviar stick and the Nars bronzer. I'm glad the left in the shimmering skin perfector though. 🙂

Darn the price still hasn't gone down 😞 why does it take so long for us Canadians! 

I've been checking too. This palette gets such mixed reviews so it gets confusing on whether I even want it if it goes on sale. Yet I do keep checking that price to see if it went down for Canadians!

@jesscheems I agree with you! I can't decide if I actually want it or just because the price is so good.

I feel like it would make a killer gift if I choose not to use it myself! 

True! Good gift idea for sure👍🏽

Was just coming here to post that!! Really hope it goes down for Canada.  Took about a week and a half for it to hit the sale page after he did for the US 

3 Replies
testing