cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Thanks for posting about the Josie Maran masks @lachaton.

I would jump on it - it's $49 on the U.S. site 😛

Whoa! Those two prices seem like they should be reversed... 

I was so excited to give this the first love. I'm glad that the moisturizer and highlighter work out for me, but I agree how it sucks that not everybody can use it. The YSL and NARS are full size, I think.

Yes, the YSL is full size - the NARS is listed as being slightly smaller than the FS (but it's so close! 0.11 in the set vs 0.12 oz FS) 

I'm happy to see that it has a great value (and a couple of neat products). Even if you only want the YSL then it's definitely worth it. And with just the Nars you would almost break even.

What might the other full size item be? Is it possible that 0.11 is a typo? NARS has been known to include full size items in Sephora Favorites sets before, i.e. Give Me Some Nude Lip

The Laura Mercier 🙂

Well I guess it's a full-sized travel size xD

Oh my bad I just checked. That's a mini travel size bahaha ha now I'm confused. What is the other full size? :S

Rouge Berry was rumoured to be US only. I wonder if  it's showing up as a glitch. The way Frozen berries collection kept showing on Canadian website.

@fatimamummy I doubt it.

if it was any name, I could see it being us exclusive, but it is a rouge exclusive 'rouge berry'.  I think it's just replacing the old red they had that was rouge exclusive in the luminous formula.

Thank you @Mochapj That makes sense. 

@fatimamummy it's available now - I just bought one 😉

@Mochapj Go girl 😃 I think you'll get it by tomorrow. I'll wait for your swatches 😉. It looks pretty nice in picture and I don't think I have a Color very close to it.

It's so pretty. By the way do you know why my pictures in my reply aren't showing up?

UD Vice lipsticks up (but says coming soon)

http://www.sephora.com/vice-lipstick-P409523?skuId=1828771

1 Reply
testing