cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Whoa, that's awesome! Yeah, looks like I'll be waiting a while - my order from yesterday won't be arriving until next Friday 😔

This isn't new but does anyone know if the Gwen collection is going to be on sale on the Canadian site?!

I heard they had the Gwen Stefani things on sale at Ulta in the US so I'm guessing they might have wanted to do some kinda price match. So since we don't have Ulta we might never have the Gwen items on sale.

It could possibly be brand decision because Gwen Products are still on full price at Urban Decay's Canadian website.

Last time I found they 'secretly' had the Vice palette on and didn't advertise it. So the main page had the regular price but when you would click, the sale price would show up. So I checked all the Gwen items but no such luck this time! They need to make a 'sales' tab for us too on the .ca side. I mean not like the Sephora 'sale' page is of any use anymore, but maybe UD could up their game and give Canadians a proper sale for a change?! 😄

And, this is the reply from Facebook team

Hi Sally,

We apologize we do not have any information if/when the Gwen Stefani items will be on sale on our Canadian website, at this time. Please check back on our site as we add items to our sale section frequently. Thank you!

Regards,

Danee
Sephora Facebook Team

Lol at "we add items to our sale section frequently." Have they seen the sale section for Canada?! I stopped checking it months ago since it was always the same 20 items hanging on from a year ago...

Frequently to them is a relative term 😄

i stopped looking at the sale section because it's too depressing!

I asked through Twitter and get the following reply

Sorry, please stay tuned and keep checking back on the website!

Don't know what's that mean.....

@lauress I called and they have no idea as per usual... so I guess keep an eye out. I know they have other products on sale in the US that never made the sale page here... we still have the products at full price... and it's been like that for months... it was like that before the new year.

I wish I could order off of the us website and get it shipped to Canada, it is such a good deal!

Yet another discrepancy for us Canadians. 😞

Bite Beauty - Spring Fling set 

MINNIE MOUSE COLLECTION IS LIVE!!!!

(EXCEPT HANDHELD MIRROR) 

Not new but the Sephora Favorites Paint it Pink, Power of the Petal and Give Me Some Nude Lip as well as the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Palette have all been restocked 🙂

I was surprised to see an Ilia product on the just arrived list for Canada.  So far it's just their illuminator that comes in 3 shades.  I've only tried their lipsticks so far and really like it. It's got natural ingredients and a pretty selection of shades for most things. I usually get me ILia from Kiss and Makeup and on their site it's 42 for illuminator and it's 40 at Sephora. Yey exciting.

http://www.sephora.com/illuminator-P407640?skuId=1824549&icid2=brand%20content_ilia_lp_spotlight_car...

ILIA first launched in Vancouver, so we should have had it all along, I think.

It says Coming Soon… so excited!  I love Viseart!

yeah. There's a prob with these ones right now... in the viseart thread it was pointed out that the pics don't match the names for minx and chasmere.  Hope they fix it before it goes live.

I really want cashmere so fingers crossed it's fixed soon!

2 Replies
testing