cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I may just have to try using my desktop - it might just be my phone, although that doesn't make much sense. 😛 Thank you!

I believe it is oos at the moment until March.  That is probably why it does not show up at the moment

please read the following thread

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB-ROUGE/How-do-I-get-VIB-Rouge-gift-this-year/td-p/2374207

And,btw there is only one 20% off November sale.  The one in April is only 15% off

Oh darn, I guess I won't get it then since it wasn't in stock when I re-qualified.  😞

You can still get it once it is back in stock.

nothing shows up for the first 3...

I  think they must've put them up in error, because now all the brand pages are gone completely 🙂

I googled all 3 of the brands and they all look like that sort of as seen on tv type items :S

Pure Hollywood is back in stock!!!

So I don't know if all of these are new to you guys or not, but here's some Bite info: all the LLLRs are in stock on .ca, as is Candied Maple, and for some reason all the Frozen Berries lipsticks are listed on the Canadian side as well, though they're all OOS.

Thanks for heads up jazz 🙂Frozen berries are listed on.ca for a long time due to some glitch which they don't bother to fix😒

Funny how that page stuck around and they romove page immediately for other stuff if something is in and out of stock often. I really wish they would leave page up so instore check can be done even if its not always accurate either. 

I actually got a "back in stock" email about the Frozen Berries (probably Juniper), so I was very confused when it gave me a "not available in US, switching to Canada" pop-up.

Well prices on my loves list are slowing creeping up 😕 so thats certainly new on the site for me today. 

I feel like we need to have a back up strategy in terms of what we should do when mid-end brands are selling in the hundreds of dollars 😞

I guess if the CDN dollar gets back up we'll just make a lot of cross border shopping trips...because goodness knows they'll never adjust prices back down.

Yup exactly what i told my husband abt going south when the dollar is stronger coz he was the one that pointed out prices will never be adjusted back down..well i kindly informed him that women will go great lengths for their fav serum loll..

I noticed that too! Urban Decay increased prices again -surprise surprise- This social media thing is helping create so much hype that things are slowly becoming more unaffordable...especially at the rate people are losing jobs!! NYX lately has been putting prices really high on newer items as well- I guess they want to make it 'high-end' after awhile..quality is lacking but then again even in higher end products, the quality does lack quite a bit on certain items...even drugstore items have become ridiculously pricey!!

Yah like the new loreal cusion foundation $22 at SDM..what?! ofcourse I get the whole conversion thing etc, but what happens when our dollar is at par its not like they lower the prices back down.

Which UD products have you seen price increase in? I notice couple mj brushes went up and the ambient lighting palette as well. I hope nars doesnt with their lipsticks coz i have a huge wish list lol. 

Yes the Loreal Cushion is so ridiculously priced! I don't understand why it's so expensive ...

Our dollar has never dictated prices really....notice how it seemed to affect prices now? lol..companies just want the chance to increase prices and they definitely don't reflect the exchange normally so why now? 😉

The Naked palettes have gone to 66 bucks. Oh I still never bought an hourglass powder. Are the singles up in price. I don't know how much they cost normally. 

Well that sucks. Everything is just becoming more and more expensive...=/

I think the singles are still $52 but who knows things change overnight lol

Ditto on L'Oreal. It is ridiculous for drugstore makeup. Nothing should be over $20 IMO, even that's pushing it. The La palette is $29.99 at Loblaws! I think the Infallible foundations are also $20+ at some places. Crazy... They bought NYX in 2014 and some people think they are slowly raising prices to match L'Oreal.

Cover Girl's new baked blush is $14.99 at SDM. It's $7.99 in the US! Even with the exchange rates, it shouldn't be this much. 

I totally agree.

The new L'Oreal contour kits are $19.99 at SDM. I know their Pro-Matte Lipgloss is $13.99 at London Drugs and like $14.99 at SDM. Even Physician's Formula new Cushion Compact is like $19.99.

3 Replies
testing