Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@fatimamummy it's available now - I just bought one Smiley Wink

@Mochapj Go girl 😃 I think you'll get it by tomorrow. I'll wait for your swatches 😉. It looks pretty nice in picture and I don't think I have a Color very close to it.

It's so pretty. By the way do you know why my pictures in my reply aren't showing up?

Is it live? I click to view the full description and it says the link is broken...

So weird it doesnt come up and it couldnt have gone oos in one hour..maybe a glitch. How much was this listed for in CAD?

It was $30

Lol it showed up earlier.  That's odd!

It's still showing for me, weird. 

Yah i checked again an hour late it showed up then now its showing doesnt exist again.. Weird maybe the site is glitchy today or something or maybe they only put out a few in waves

@Anewxa it's in stock now, in case you didn't manage to get one already

Sephora is now carrying the 2 new MMM scents:

By The Fireplace $167

http://www.sephora.com/by-fireplace-P404758?skuId=1788058

Lipstick On $172

http://www.sephora.com/lipstick-on-P404756?skuId=1788041

image.jpg

Dang, that's a price hike. Dying to sample By the Fireplace though. 😖

I got a sample from surrender to chance when it first launched.

its definitely one I would suggest trying before buying.

maybe your local store will get it?

No kidding. I love MMM but will have to wait awhile for the next 20% off promo... it's too rich for my blood.

I second that! By The Fireplace sounds amazing but I'm with you on waiting!  Maybe it'll end up as one of the fragrance samples I could load up on lol!

Thanks, I've been waiting on these! I wonder why the large price jump though. The other fragrances are listed at $120.

Probably the exchange rate, unfortunately.

When I looked into buying By The Fireplace from Barneys last month, it was about $125US, IIRC.

OHHHH thanks!

I'm really really annoyed that on the Canadian site, the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser went from $50 a bottle to $63. And Sunday Riley Good Genes went from $116 to $147!!!
That's 26% and 24% increases!!

I started a thread to post other price increases that are noticed but wanted to post this here too.

Yes, it makes sense for the price to increase because of a falling exchange rate. When the dollar was at par in 2013, Sephora had previously increased all their rates about 15% and then did nothing to drop them. I had actually complained about this back then to CS...

I worry if our dollar gets better if they will just leave these higher prices again.