Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

@Anewxa it's in stock now, in case you didn't manage to get one already

Sephora is now carrying the 2 new MMM scents:

By The Fireplace $167

http://www.sephora.com/by-fireplace-P404758?skuId=1788058

Lipstick On $172

http://www.sephora.com/lipstick-on-P404756?skuId=1788041

image.jpg

Dang, that's a price hike. Dying to sample By the Fireplace though. 😖

I got a sample from surrender to chance when it first launched.

its definitely one I would suggest trying before buying.

maybe your local store will get it?

No kidding. I love MMM but will have to wait awhile for the next 20% off promo... it's too rich for my blood.

I second that! By The Fireplace sounds amazing but I'm with you on waiting!  Maybe it'll end up as one of the fragrance samples I could load up on lol!

Thanks, I've been waiting on these! I wonder why the large price jump though. The other fragrances are listed at $120.

Probably the exchange rate, unfortunately.

When I looked into buying By The Fireplace from Barneys last month, it was about $125US, IIRC.

OHHHH thanks!

I'm really really annoyed that on the Canadian site, the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser went from $50 a bottle to $63. And Sunday Riley Good Genes went from $116 to $147!!!
That's 26% and 24% increases!!

I started a thread to post other price increases that are noticed but wanted to post this here too.

Yes, it makes sense for the price to increase because of a falling exchange rate. When the dollar was at par in 2013, Sephora had previously increased all their rates about 15% and then did nothing to drop them. I had actually complained about this back then to CS...

I worry if our dollar gets better if they will just leave these higher prices again.

Given the fact how the rate of CAD is droping , I am not at all surprised by these price increases Cat Sad

I noticed first at eskinstore last week when they had their sale and sephora afterwards. Nordstrom van has not increased the price yet but I thiNk it won't be long before they do. Glad I am stocked up for good genes for this year.

If anyone wants to get Sunday riley eskinstore has 20% off with code '2016NY' Works on Sunday riley not Tata Harper. 

It is definitely a result of the poor CAD -> USD exchange rate.

Before the warehouse change, many products were priced the same in USD and CAD. Now that our dollar is worth almost 30% less than the USD, it makes sense that things are increased anywhere from 20-30%.

It sucks, but it's not really ridiculous considering the exchange rate.

To be fair, other Canadian stores have started reflected the price.  eskincarestore.com has the new price as Sephora.  I believed it is the brand itself 

It's not surprising though given our low dollar. They're raising prices to match the exchange rate. The cleanser is $45 US ($63 CAD on today's exchange rate) and Good Genes is $105 US ($147 CAD at today's rate). I would expect price increases slowly across the board. 

I noticed that many high-end brands haven't raised their Canadian prices yet so we're actually getting a deal on some stuff. I don't expect that to last though. I'm definitely contemplating some purchases because I know price increases are coming.

Wow that's ridic!!! I'm so tired of poor selection overall and for items we do have its just straight up gouging! 

Body spatula???

o_O

Hahah that's the first thought in my head.....I was like....for putting frosting on your body? O_O; what a strange term.

I have to assume it's for that cocoa body scrub they came out with, but...why???