cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I have a full size for almost 2 years now.

i can tell you that I cannot live without it.  It looks like gimmick to me at first.  But not so after I tried it.  I used to use the Olay one before, but found it too hash.  so I was debuting either getting the clarisonic or the Luna.  I have sensitive skin, and I was concerning the clarisonic might end up too harsh on me too, and since the Luna does not required to change brush head, I went for the Luna.  My skin felt very soft every time after cleansing.  I know some people do not like it, but I absolutely love it.  My Luna broke down a few months back, since it is still under warranty, I got a free replacement within a week.  Only that I have to pay for shipping the old unit back and pay for custom (I live in Canada ). While I was waiting for my new Luna, I used my old Olay, and it broke me out within a day.  If it broke again and not cover under warranty, will I buy a new one? Absolutely.

Cool thank you! I know lots of people like it and lots don't. I guess it's whatever works for your skin and I'm happy to know it works for you! I did hear about it breaking down for someone a few times which sucks but I guess if you are willing to go the extra mile and it works for your skin, then it's great! My olay brush works great for me now..and someday when it doesn't perhaps I will look into this..or by then they'll come out with something else new haha..there's always something new ..I live in Canada as well..sucks you had to pay customs =/ 

There are too many mixed reviews..I would have bought the mini but wont the full size..I hope the mini comes back!

I got the mini on sale but before the sale on sale. Honestly, I'm not impressed at all. I'll probably end up returning it. The cleansers that came with it were just awful. Completely dried out my skin and as far as the luna itself goes it's really just meh...

Ya! I wasn't sure if I was the only one, but the Luna seemed pretty whatevs to me. I know I have this rubber facial cleanser (that has the little rubber bristle-type things) but you would just hold it and rub your face yourself. I don't know if that made any sense haha. anyways I will stick to that and my Olay Brush for when I need to exfoliate- which I do sometimes because my skin is so dry and sensitive that it doesn't need to be overly cleansed because I would just break out like crazy!!

😞 guess its good that its oos then..

I tried it out in store today. Yes that's right I went to the store lol ..actually bothered on Christmas eve!!

So I tried a tester of the Foreo Luna and it just seemed gimmicky to me? Maybe it wasn't a fair chance at all that I just tested it on my hand and examined it but for me..I don't think it will be worth it!

Haha ya i attempted to go to the mall but didnt really make it and i guess it was for the best. I had a pair of boots put in hold today and the SA would not hold for more than a few hrs for me wte ill get them online. 

BareMinerals Work Weekend Wow  $36

http://www.sephora.com/work-weekend-wow-P404611?skuId=1789684

Do you think the Smashbox would be any good? 

Thanks! I have swatched shadows and not been impressed but I know there's the 'Photo Op' formula or whatever which some seem to love apparently. I have swatched the Masterclass palette from last year and this year, and was not too impressed but I guess it depends what look you are going for. I was looking at the Smashbox set as well but like you I'm on the fence about it...and who knows if the brush is any good lol...

I agree with Njattana its just not a deal..of it was $12 just maybe..but i talked myself out of this one as well. I miss the days when we got a full size shadow plus a full size eyeliner or full size eye primer

(Lorac) or couple yrs ago with the UD mini palette.

Ditto. This is selling for $10 USD at Nordstrom, etc. Even with the crappy exchange rate, it shouldn't be more than $13 CAD.

Ya these deluxe sample sort of items are getting too pricey for what they are ...

Boxing day deals this year arent just that appealing esp online..and not just cosmetics..everything.. most arent even offering free shipping without a minimum.. or maybe im all shopped out and exhausted so it seems sucky. 

Not sure but I also feel the same way. That boxing day isn't the same anymore and used to be better and more exciting but it isn't anymore 😞 plus nowadays everything is online so it seems stupid to go into a store for myself anyways as the best deals to me have been online or finding a size etc is easier online for clothing because it's laid out for you. When I was younger I used to love shopping in a mall and finding a deal. Now it's all sucky lol..I miss the real boxing days that used to take place. I know there were crowds but there were deals and when you came home with a deal you felt so accomplished bahahaha now it's point, click and spend your life away online lol. Not necessarily the greatest always.  Convenient at times for sure but also easier to spend and there's shipping thresholds for free shipping etc. Retailers brought online shopping to us consumers and now they say shopping habits changed- ya they made us change themselves by offering great deals online and crap deals in the store lol duh what else would we do but go online. There's my essay for the day 😄

Haha even if it's not a word meh who cares I totally getcha :D!! I think I'm unenabling too lol ..Plus there's very little product so I guess it's not worth 15 bucks...that could be a down payment towards something else bahaha

True. Save your money for better things ....

Thanks for posting these! I don't think I will get anything but thank you =D

Yah the "deals" just arent that amazing..im only getting the clinique coz i have been wanting to try that mascara..and i like some caudalie products so want to try these. 

4 Replies
testing