cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Good find! I've been wanting this one... trying to decide if I should try to hold out until the new year haha.

I'm impatient!

http://www.sephora.com/bite-beauty-bite-mix-mingle-P403441?skuId=1750421 Have these Bite Beauty duos ever come in stock on the sale page or did I miss them =(

I saw these today in store on the dangerous shelves near the till. It was tempting but the line was going to fast for me to get a better look.

Lol well I guess you saved $$- unless you go back for them 😉

Not so much. They have been OOS for awhile and we were told by KatieBT that they wouldn't be restocked. For some reason they have remained on the site (whereas other OOS items just seem to disappear for us), and I'm thinking it may have been a glitch that put them in our sale section this morning when our counterparts in the US got them.

Sucky. Bummer!! Thanks for letting me know. Now I don't have to keep my hopes up haha

So I was in the store and I got the Sephora Ombre Blush palette...I tried it out during the VIB sale but left it as I purchased enough..I seen it today from $40 CAD to $28 and I know during this sale on sale period I haven't seen it being stocked so I went for it. Thought it was a pretty great deal. Have to try the blushes on my face. I actually returned a couple Hakuhodo brushes but found the blush palette and just had to get it lol

Can I ask why you returned the Hakuhodo brushes? I picked a couple last week, but I haven't opened them. I have enough brushes right now, so I wanted to just add them to my collection for later. I've read mixed reviews, so I'm curious to know your thoughts 🙂

Oh just personal preference. They might be amazing for all I know. I just didn't like how they washed and dried- might sound silly.. Seemed to take longer than other brushes and the quality seemed nice but I have ELF Cosmetics brushes that seem just as nice to me. I also have Tarte brushes that I love and they wash and dry well and apply my makeup well. I guess I just didn't get the hype. Maybe I didn't give them a fair chance but to know I had 30 days for my money back and I didn't want to regret my purchase at all seeing as how they do cost enough $$ even if I got them BOGO..I hope that makes sense! I got caught up in the hype and realized I was happy and content with what I had and I prefer what I have. 

The Hakuhodo are nice and dense and I heard they are amazing for powder products and they are super soft and felt amazing but they're just not for me. Those are my feelings in black and white lol

Thanks! It's always tricky to tell with make up brushes...I think I'll keep mine for now 🙂

Ya I know! I guess it all boils down to personal preference and how much use you think you will get out of them. Plus since brushes are an investment, it's good to know that you will use them and love them!!

It is such a personal preference jesscheems! I too returned my brushes but for a different reason... i found the cut of the hairs to be too long with an awkward proportion and the handle was uncomfortable, not to my liking.  I know it's an unusual and strange thing to comment upon but to me it was very noticeable and I too have other tried and true brushes so I returned them.  

Oh same here I forgot that point. Lol I found them awkward?! The bristles and the handles...Too clunky for me...

Would Sephora in-store process a return today? None of the locations are answering their phones.. I know it's not boxing day yet but I thought you never know lol

I would think they would. I actually made an exchange last Boxing Day (I got a cleansing brush and it was a faulty unit) and had no problems 🙂 so I can imagine they might still process a return or exchange today, but I can't make any guarantees

Yes they did! They even told me on the phone that they will do returns/exchanges on boxing day as well ..that's pretty good because other retail stores etc usually just say no to any such transaction on boxing day and usually encourage you to come in January!

The Foreo Luna sets are back. Anyone have thoughts on the Luna?

2 Replies
testing