cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Just an FYI, I bought that mascara when it first came out; it isn't very good, and the color is not noticeable at all.

Oh poo.. guess its a skip then..i.already have the full size cleanser balm and dont care much for the moisturizer. 

I wasn't sure if the Smashbox would be worth it at all lol...but other then that nothing else stood out..good at least you can try the mascara you've been wanting to try! 😃

A full size trio is $36 (0.097 oz). This mini is slightly less than half (0.04 oz) so the trio itself is worth just under $15. Basically you're getting the brush free. It's a decent size to try them if you haven't before. 

Thank you 😃 I never really got into Smashbox shadows...

Thank you! The Caudalie favourites packaging is so cute. Love those little wine bottles.

The listing for Smashbox is so misleading. It's not 0.04 oz each. It's 0.04 oz total from what I can find online. 

Might grab the Origins & Ole Henriksen sets.

Awesome! Im definitely interested in some of these! There goes my no-buy promise out the window!!

Same here but I am limiting myself to 2. Incase the sale section has something awesome. 

Thanks Anewxa! I was waiting for this 🙂

A couple are actually really good deals!

Np i was stalking the sale items and stumbled across these for boxing day..I hope they add more. Which ones have caught your eye? I wish smashbox was atleast full size. So far for me its caudalie and clinique sets. 

Yes, definitely the Clinique! I've been wanting that mascara and it comes with a full size!

The Caudalie and Boscia strips caught my eye too and the Ole Nurture me duo. That cream is usually $50 for 1.7oz and this one comes with 1oz. 

I would jump on the Smashbox if it were full size.. I don't think it is though? I'm trying to compare the size and it seems to be half?

The smashbox set was exclusive to nordies in U.S not sure how long ago..the whole trio is actually then size of ONE mac eyeshadow..so its really deluxe. It does have a brush though. 

I have that clinique mascara in my loves good thing I skipped getting it during the vib sales. $15 is still alot compared to $12 last yr and $13 this past black friday. 

Bare Minerals Double trouble $18.40 (Not sure what is with the strange prices)

http://www.sephora.com/double-trouble-P405001?skuId=1614395

The sale section has been updated with new stuff (Use code EXTRAROUGE for the extra 20% off sale section if you are a rouge member)

Any foundation with the name 'luminous' in it has my attention. 

testing