cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I read on another post that they'll honour the 20% off during the VIB sale for Rouge for any items that were out of stock previously. I don't think the code will work online, but you can call the customer service line to place your order!

The disney compacts are restocked: cinderella, snow white and elsa anna

Also back:

Kvd double dare

Cinema secrets brush cleaner 32oz

Cat nap eye mask

Tcfc Egg sheet mask 

Tony moly coconut sheet mask and some others

Mj concealer and the bronze brush

Jem compact and lipstick

Bobbi brown eyeshadows toast and camel

Amazing how 90% of my loves list is suddenly restocked after the sale. 

i'm so excited we got the josie perk..wasn't sure if we would.  i'm excited to try the powder illuminizer (I have the stick and have the liquid in kit i should be getting this week). The stick is really amazing though...but glad to use my points on something i'd like.

And all the Disney mirrors are gone again....its like as if I have to check the page constantly to see if its available. I'm not receiving any back in stock emails for these any more. 

Sometimes i wonder if they really are available or just making ghost appearances. I didnt get the email either.

You are right to an extent. Since the Canadian warehouse I got two orders cancelled.In both cases a long time OOS item appeared in stock and went OOS soon after placing orders and next day I got order cancellation email 😞

So frustrating..its a good thing i went instore to get the holiday items since i feared cancellations and also ive heard ppl get cancelled order if one item out of the lot is oos and thats not cool coz u miss out on placing another order to get the discounted price or try butting heads with csr to get it honored. 

Thank you 🙂 I've been eyeing up that cat nap mask. It's so cute

Kat Von D is back in stock ladies!!!! (and gents)

I read reviews and lots of people received them broken- I guess the are super duper soft. I have been wanting this set thanks for posting!!!

The pigment duo is gorgeous and a great deal! 

Looove the Ardency Inn shadows. I wish they'd do more of these duos!

A lot of the KVD everlasting liquid lipstick is back in stock.

Same to Caolion Premium Hot & cool mask and Stila Eternally Yours Liquid lipstick set

The Jem & the Hologram items, including THE COMPACT are in stock.  Apologies if this is old news.

http://www.sephora.com/jem-the-holograms-collection-P402131?skuId=1744382

The sample choices with order (in Canada) are great right now especially the Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipcolo, if you were planning on placing an order I would do it ASAP.

Anyone know if the Canadian site ever listed the drunk elephant all glowy set? I don't have it on my loves list 

They haven't yet.  I asked about it on the Canada updates thread a few weeks ago, but never got a reply.

Oh yes I remember that, it's kinda annoying how it shows up as suggested sets under product page as C$112 so I thought maybe it did list but sold out fast. 

Karen Walker brush set is also in stock now. I was waiting for this for the entire sale... thanks, Sephora.

http://m.sephora.com/karen-walker-amber-craft-beauty-brush-set-stand-P402929

image.jpeg

2 Replies
testing