Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

No problem! I got Lovesick too...and five other ones :s

So I just get an email informing that Travel size of May Coop raw sauce is in Stock. I really want to try this product. Should it be still available by tomorrow night?

http://www.sephora.com/raw-sauce-P398843?skuId=1718790&country_switch=ca

The last time I got in stock notice on the travel size it was out of stock again the next morning.  

I would do the calculation to see if the $ saved by 20% is worth whether you want to miss it or not.

You are right it is $18 so not much difference with 20% off, I needed an excuse to place an order Smiley Wink

Thanks for the heads up, I got the lip conditioner that I've been waiting to try. Now I see that it's OOS...

I was waiting for a Herbivore mask for a long time and now it is up with only 4 left so I ordered it but it is available during sale, I'll be returning full price one unopened and order it with 20% off. I really don't like to do it but Sephora is forcing us. What is the point in offering discounts when most of the stuff remain OOS during that period and come back. In stock when discount period is over.

I'm gonna post this on the news thread too...but I saw my downtown SDM put out the Stila Baci/Beso/Ricco mini liquid lippies!

Ahhh, need! Any idea how much they cost Smiley Happy

$26

Heads up - I'm trying to put together a fairly thorough post with some new stuff. It'll likely be kind of long, sorry!

Thanks so much for your thorough search. Much appreciated!

No problem lachaton. I am keeping my eyes peeled to read your postSmiley Wink

The new BITE perk is up for us! Kir Royale: Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 7.13.40 AM.png

Dang! Of course now that the perk is in stock, the 5-pack Too Cool for School egg sheet mask is OOS Smiley Sad

Thank you for posting this!! Smiley Happy I really didn't want to miss out on it 

Wow -- thanks for the update!

No  problem! I ordered it yesterday and it's already shipped so I can't wait to see it!!

The Laura Mercier Blush and Glow Palette is available $70

http://www.sephora.com/blush-glow-radiant-face-trio-P400144?skuId=1733658

This looked intriguing but wow $70 is a bit much. Unless I did the math wrong or the sizes are listed wrong, the powders are only worth about $30 in total and I don't care for the brush. I hate the trend of these Christmas LE sets getting more expensive when it used to be that many of these sets used to be great value for trying products... Smiley Sad

1 Reply