cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

So I just get an email informing that Travel size of May Coop raw sauce is in Stock. I really want to try this product. Should it be still available by tomorrow night?

http://www.sephora.com/raw-sauce-P398843?skuId=1718790&country_switch=ca

The last time I got in stock notice on the travel size it was out of stock again the next morning.  

I would do the calculation to see if the $ saved by 20% is worth whether you want to miss it or not.

You are right it is $18 so not much difference with 20% off, I needed an excuse to place an order 😉

I noticed this nudestix 3 piece cheek/lip pencil set. I don't think it's been posted. For 28 it's pretty tempting to give this line a try.  Has anyone tried these pencils? I'm not sure if they're mini if they'll be a bit wasteful as they're pencils you sharpen but def looks like a cute set and I'm always a fan of products that can be used on both lips and cheeks.

http://www.sephora.com/toocute-3-mini-lip-cheek-pencil-set-P402035?skuId=1748102

The description says 3 x 0.088 oz, which would be a good deal for $28.

The full size lip/cheek pencils are only 0.05 oz though (also $28), so it seems like the description on the set is probably wrong.  Maybe 0.088oz total?

And this is a bit off topic, but just as a heads up...with nudestix just be aware of how much product you're getting.  I've only tried the lip pen from them, which I loved, until I realized how little product it comes with.  Their lip pen is $28 for 0.05oz, while other products like Too Faced Melted is 0.40oz (8x more!) for $25.  Even YSL glossy stains are 0.20oz for $38, which is a much better price per oz.  I have nothing bad to say about the product itself, which I really enjoyed, I just wished there was more of it!  The size made me not want to repurchase.

And some new Tatcha currently showing OOS:

Indigo Soothing Silk Hand Cream

http://www.sephora.com/indigo-soothing-silk-hand-cream-P403316?skuId=1773217

Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter

http://www.sephora.com/indigo-soothing-silk-body-butter-P403317?skuId=1773191

Nice!!!! 🙂

I missed if anyone posted this, but it's available to Canada now:

Tata Harper Glow On Demand

http://www.sephora.com/glow-on-demand-pre-post-party-natural-beauty-essentials-P401806?skuId=1763978

How does that set compare to this one?

http://www.sephora.com/daily-essentials-kit-P392143?skuId=1676162&icid2=product_skin care:value & gift sets_similar products_p392143_image

In terms of value....

- 0.5 oz Regenerating Cleanser - $13.82
- 0.5 oz Purifying Cleanser - $8.78
- 0.5 oz Resurfacing Mask - $34.50
- 0.5 oz Hydrating Floral Essence - $23.82
- Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint Very Naughty

minimum total value of Glow on Demand - $80.92 (cost $60)

Can't quantify price of the lip & cheek tint because there is no size listed

- 0.5 oz Regenerating Cleanser - $13.82
- 0.3 oz Repairative Moisturizer - $22.05
- 0.5 oz Hydrating Floral Essence - $23.82
- 0.3 oz Rejuvenating Serum - $35.70
- 0.25 oz Resurfacing Mask - $17.25
- 0.3 oz Replenishing Nutrient Complex - $46.36

minimum value of Daily Essentials - $159 (cost $80)

Thanks for the breakdown Mocha! Looks like the DEK is good bang for your buck! Maybe i'll get that during the 20%.

Anonymous Insider

The Lip and Cheek tint is a little clamshell, TH routinely gives those away for free. It's a fair product but I wouldn't say anyone is missing anything by it not being in DEK. It's a three hour lip balm that smells like watermelon jolly ranchers, it is a decent cheek gel tint though.

Thanks for that info SQ, all the input from you and mocha has really helped me out.

Anonymous Insider

I'd call Glow on a "favorites set" whereas The DEK is an all in one skincare box. Glow doesn't have a moisturizer but has double of their resurfacing mask.

I donno which one I would want, I've only tried the resurfacing mask, which didn't so much for me (most don't). The price point on the Glow is more appealing, but the DEK is a chance to try out the full line. I could give away the resurfacing mask to my mom or sister. I'm really torn!

Great find !

I've been stalking it from the US side for a few weeks now.  Just noticed it was in stock from my loves list 😄

I was waiting on it as well, It's a great set to check the brand.

Body spatula???

o_O

Hahah that's the first thought in my head.....I was like....for putting frosting on your body? O_O; what a strange term.

1 Reply
testing