cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Yes. That's what it seems like!

Oh interesting... the US didn't sell out? I wanted Ariel 😞 

No. These exact four have been in stock for about a month on the US side. The only ones that were sold out, Belle and Ariel, are also the ones that were not restocked today.

Quite possible lol

yayy I woke up to this and I got Snow white and Cinderella , thank you 🙂

Got Snow White and Cinderella!!!   i woulda kicked myself if i waited and they were gone

Yay 🙂 I'm glad you finally got your cinderella mirror!

Aww yay. That's good

Something is very wrong with the dior LE set.  The description is for 4 lip stick, but the picture is something else.  For 180, I can buy each product separate, why buy the set

Yeah, only a good value if you actually want every item included, although you aren't saving any money. Looks like it comes in a box, so I'd guess it's just to make it easier to give as a gift.

I see it now, the description of the Dior set is from th ysl lip set

I was reading the description and I I thought my eyes are playing tricks on me as they totally don't match up to what is in the picture. 

Thanks for the heads up, I got the lip conditioner that I've been waiting to try. Now I see that it's OOS...

I was waiting for a Herbivore mask for a long time and now it is up with only 4 left so I ordered it but it is available during sale, I'll be returning full price one unopened and order it with 20% off. I really don't like to do it but Sephora is forcing us. What is the point in offering discounts when most of the stuff remain OOS during that period and come back. In stock when discount period is over.

testing