Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

I ordered them because mine are full and they had the nerve to cancel my order Smiley Frustrated

I have seen them on display at Eaton Centre, you might want to check it there Smiley Happy 

Oh really???  I have never seen these in store.  Will have to look next time I'm in Smiley Wink

That's what they did to my last order, a while back. SO frustrating.

Whaaat? Oh no! That's really bad. After I posted this I ordered mine then went back and it didn't even say "only a few left" so I thought there was a full restock Smiley Sad Mine seems to have shipped out.

They cancelled? That's worse then going on line and finding they are oos.  Here, you thought you had them!

Price adjustment on the Becca Opal Glow on the Go set : $30 ➜ $24.

becca.png

Good thing,too! I read people who ordered online say their sets came with price stickers on them listing the price as $24,even though they paid $30! (。>﹏<。) 

So maybe when and if holiday Meteorites finally become available, their price come down to match the price of other retailers?

The glam glow thirsty mud set was $89 and now its $76.

So do people get a price difference since it's not their fault that it was priced wrong?

I think one can return it to Sephora and order a new set.

if you purchased the product at an incorrect price i suggest that you contact Sephora.

I personally didn't but was curious on how Sephora handles that really- if that happens to me in the future!

Well spotted! The Anti-Aging set is down to $76 now,too.

So....the Tom Ford Black Orchid 3.4oz is now only $90, which is only $10 more than the 1oz and $20 cheaper than the 1.7oz...safe to say this is an error but it's a still in stock error.

It's already sold out on the US side...

Ooh good catch..tempted to order it but I can't recall if I liked the scent..but it's killer deal with the 10% code..thanks!

Edit: ok so maybe I hit order in "error" too lol...fingers cross I like it. Sigh impulse buys. 

Plus ebates is at 8% Smiley Wink

"Only a few left" !

Yup didnt forget..double score? Lol. Now it better smell awesome. 

It has become my signature scent but I've been living off samples waiting for the November sale

So i did order it when you posted but it hasnt shipped and just noticed in my loves list shows as 1oz now..on my order summery it says 3.4oz but the item number is for the 1oz..wonder what ill end up with..did you happen to place and order and did it ship? I usually get my orders the next day since im only 20 mins from the warehouse and the cp sort facility. I sent cs a fb msg lets see..

Mine shipped yesterday showing 3.4

1 Reply