cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Yes I only noticed it because it was in my loves still. Thanks for posting the link Ivy!

Thanks ladies..for some reason it was glitchy and sent me to a u.s page and I think it's only restocked for canada but managed to bring it up from a different device and now ordered! 

Now to hold off on the favourites sets until a better code shows up or the 20% event..whichever comes first lol. 

ooo now I can't decide whether to use my $50 credit towards the Superstars set or the MJ palette =\

I used the credit just yesterday to get Bite Discovery set as 30th Sep was approaching and I thought none of the Sephora Favorites set will be in stock before Oct 01 but well I think all the colors in bite set are very wearable and I haven't bought a nude/ neutral lipstick for a while.

I actually want only soko to tokyo from the currently available SF sets so I guess I'll get it.

lol i did the exact same thing! I thought today was actually the 30th so at midnight last night i put in the order for the bite set thinking the favourites kit would be out after oct 1st.

LOL should we call it GMTA 😄

Urban Decay Lounge is awesome. If I did not already own it and a few other items in Superstars, I would have purchased it. 

Urban Decay Lounge.jpg

Lounge on top here/Ether on bottom

Urban Decay Lounge and Ether.jpg

I am in love with this color! I can't wait to use it when I pick up this set. It looks beautiful on you! 😉

Lounge is gorgeous, I've had the single on my loves list for a while. Realistically either one I don't pick up this time will likely be on my list for the 20% sale

Ooo! I've been waiting for the Soko to Tokyo! 

Thanks! 

Yay ! Fun begins 😉

Yay! 

And there goes my low buy haha

A few new brands this morning:

Huda Beauty (lashes)

http://www.sephora.com/huda-beauty?

Eve Snow LONDON (nails)

http://www.sephora.com/eve-snow

1 Reply
testing