Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags (2)

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Becca champagne glow palette live for Canada!

Thanks! Do you think this will stick around for the November sale or nah? lol

Its really hard to say, champagne pop full size was supposed to be extremely limited but its been hanging around. I decided to go for it but I had a 10% off code from the beauty shake up to use. Wish I had another code to share!

Ya I just ordered Champagne Pop and it's on its way and I debated for so long. So that one did stick around for sure! I'm so undecided if I should get this now or wait or what. Oh the dilemma lol. But you get slightly less than a full-size pan and yet you get three to try out which is the cool part!

I've been wondering the same thing! I bought champagne pop immediately but now I'm going to wait until the VIB Rouge sale to buy the champagne glow palette...hopefully it can remain in stock for 2 weeks 

Ya! I'm VIB so the sale will be after but who knows if this palette will stay or go. I know they have to create hype but still- so difficult to decide. Watch me decide when it's all gone lol

Let's pray it stays available until the VIB rouge sale!!! 

For sure and maybe the VIB sale because I'm not rouge yet lol

Haha yes of course! 

The Burberry beauty Box is back in Stock!! Smiley Happy

Darn!! Missed it again!!

I can see it on the Burberry page, but the actual product link takes me to a "Product Not Carried" page.  Do you have a list of what's in the box?  Looks awesome from the thumbnail, but would love to have details so I can decide if I want to keep stalking the page Smiley Happy

There's a mini earthy blush, a mini Fresh Glow in the lighter shade, a mini Military Red lipstick, and a mini kabuki brush. 

Thank you!!

Mary where do you see it because I tried to pull it up on search but no luck..I have been waiting for weeks!

Yes I only noticed it because it was in my loves still. Thanks for posting the link Ivy!

Thanks ladies..for some reason it was glitchy and sent me to a u.s page and I think it's only restocked for canada but managed to bring it up from a different device and now ordered! 

Now to hold off on the favourites sets until a better code shows up or the 20% event..whichever comes first lol. 

There's a new Sephora Favorites set on the Canadian side. Apologies if this has already been posted!

s1956267-main-Lhero.jpg

did anyone notice its missing the Supergoop! Everyday Suncreen SPF 50 vs the US favorites set?

Yes.. Canada doesn't have that brand.  Supposedly Canada is getting a "canada-friendly" sun safety kit in June. I laughed at the "canada-friendly" thing. I would like a travel kit with SPF its an essential.  Its weird because we had sets with Milk makeup in it before we had the brand. 

8 Replies