cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

Ladies (and gentlemen!)

Since Canada seems to be getting different/fewer brands added to the website, and any cross-border new releases seem to be several days to weeks later than US releases, I thought we could use our own 'what's new/found in the wild' post.

Please feel free to share any new products/brands you find on the Canadian site!

Tags:

Re: What's New On The Site Today, Canada?

This is the same size as the sample from the code a few months ago

Ughhhhhh I just ordered a new BB too. Should've waited!

An update on Soko to Tokyo set. I called Scarborough location and they have it in stock. SA on the phone said she can hold one for me to pickup on Thursday because they are supposed to be released on Thursday Oct 1st  and they can't sell me one earlier than release date.

Let's see if the set will magically appear on the site on Oct.1st 🙂 I'm thinking about picking up a backup, the SKII facial essence pretty much worth more than $40 on its own.

I was thinking same. May be some of the Sephora Favorites set appear online on October 1st. Right now I am interested into Soko to Tokyo and the Dry shampoos set. We can take advantage of ebates and promo codes if buy online.

That would be awesome,I'm soo looking forward to the new SF sets! 😧 I think they're going to make up most of the gifts I'm giving this year,haha.

I've been doing most of my Sephora shopping online recently for the same reasons,too.The Ebates cashback makes me feel sliiightly less guilty when I shop xD 

The Naked on the Run set is also on sale on the Canadian Site now for $49

The Laura Mercier Blush and Glow Palette is available $70

http://www.sephora.com/blush-glow-radiant-face-trio-P400144?skuId=1733658

This looked intriguing but wow $70 is a bit much. Unless I did the math wrong or the sizes are listed wrong, the powders are only worth about $30 in total and I don't care for the brush. I hate the trend of these Christmas LE sets getting more expensive when it used to be that many of these sets used to be great value for trying products... 😞

I totally agree with you! I love Laura Mercier products but $70 for that is just too much!!

I really wanted to buy this but $120 is fairly steep for a palette, even one by MJ with that many colours!

I think I'll wait until the 20% off sale...

I thought I wanted it, but a) it's too pricy and b) too many similar colors for me.  There are a lot of creamy beige and purples that look almost identical to me. 😞

I feel the same way. I WANT to want it. But it's just too similar to other colours I have.

I feel the same about the colours. And the price - 15% tax in NS makes it $137!

I agree. I probably have dupes for most of the colors...so pretty though. I've always had a soft spot for MJs chic packaging. 

It's $24 on theBay

Is this the same size as the promo that was out couple months ago?

I am not sure about liquid but I redeemed pressed version and it is same size.

2 Replies
testing